Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D)

3 posters

Go down

My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D) Empty My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D)

Post  HerGuardian Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Derek- a archangel. He is one of heaven's shoudiers. He is a leader of a small group of angels. He has a long black sword named "Avenger". He has medium long, black hair and dark eyes. His wings are long and so black they almost shine. He is very skilled and very dangerous. He is pretty fun guy when you get to know him. He gets his wings pulled off during a war and has fallen to earth as a 'Fallen Angel'. A prophecy foretells that he will fight to the death with his brother...and his love will be lost forever.
My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D) 1246283194_2940_full

Last edited by HerGuardian on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:47 am; edited 9 times in total
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D) Empty Hey this is my Vamprie character!

Post  HerGuardian Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:42 am

Drake- a 17 yr old vamp. He has only been a vampire for 2 years. He is fairly new to this world and doesnt know much about it. He is a skilled fighter because in his human life thats exactly what he did. He has just moved into a small town and is trying to meet new people. He has short black hair and wears a black t-shirt with a red smily that has fangs on it, black jeans and a black leather trench coat. he is well built and very muscular.
he knows how to have a good time and can be fun to be around. Just DONT mess with him. Evil or Very Mad

My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D) Anime_guy
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D) Empty Re: My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D)

Post  Palatine Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 am

Shocked Too...much...anime...

lol, jk Razz
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D) Empty Re: My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D)

Post  HerGuardian Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:55 am

Lol Hey it's the only coolio thing! Laughing
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:57 am

I didn't make Nata or Mike anime... Suspect

That's something to think about
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:50 am

Your point being?
My character pics are cool right? o.O
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D) Empty WereWolves

Post  HerGuardian Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 am

Cole- a werewolf, In human form the only way u can tell that he is one is by a five pointed star on his left palm.....He is a sorta popular guy because he is an all around sports player./////IN his wolf form he has short, silky, black as night hair (with some shine in the moonlight) and a sleek body, so that he can move faster than most of his kind.//// In his human form he has sorta long, light, brown hair, Yellow-Golden eyes. He takes great pride in what he is and what he can do. He has never shifted before.He wear running shoes, short socks, Shorts that are below the knees, and a tight under-armor shirt. He can also tell when someone is watching him. He usually just likes to hang out while wearing a white shirt and a pair of jeans.

My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D) Anime%20guy

My Mythical Creatures (you never know though ;D) 6879
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 am

Cole has no short shorts? -giggles-
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:05 am

rofl hey!
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down