Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires/Werewolves

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Vampires/Werewolves - Page 13 Empty Re: Vampires/Werewolves

Post  HerGuardian Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:46 am

"It's not that" i said "I was on the bed ready for you and you picked up the phone" i said "And then all of the sudden we have to go" i looked at her with sad eyes...."Lets just pack..." i said and looked away
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 am

I looked at him. "Brom is the oldest living mix. He's only 50...What he does is helps us vamps and weres who are lost and need help or doctoring. There is a hospital on site. There are honey moon cabins for those like Bella and Edward..He's there for us to be happy, he's there to help. Look, Drake, no one can fight on property." I put my arms around his neck and kissed his neck. I looked back at him. "After we see Brom and Owen we can go to one of the cabins" I kissed the other side of his neck passionately.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:14 am

If it were anyone else i would've been furious... I wrapped my arms around her and held her close..."Alright" I said and a smile slipped out...I was still mad...but the way she kissed my neck had sent chills of sheer joy threw my body and sent my heart ablaze...
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:40 am

I smiled and kissed his cheek. I slowly left our hug. Slowly walked backwards up the stairs. Then slowly started to pack. I was soon finished though. I really didn't have much..I went back downstairs and got myself some stew and slowly ate with a big smile on my face.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:07 am

I got changed and packed a small bag of stuff and went down stairs
"Sorry about that" i said "Me being mad"
"So what's going on with Brom?" i asked "Is he getting married or his son is?"
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 am

"Well Brom says he's 'too busy' to get married but we all know that he's afraid something would go wrong with the baby since he's a mix or something? Owen got married last year. So this is Our marriage and Owen's birthday. So looks like you get to be mean to Owen after all." I laughed and got up to clean my dishes. "But in advanced, no fighting on property which means you don't get to fight at all unless we're attacked which I doubt. And Owen and I flirt, his wife is ok with it. It's just kinda how we are." I finished cleaning the dishes and put them in the cupboard. I kissed Drake, "You ready?" I stepped into the garage to put the clothes I was wearing into the bag then formed. Struggling to put the bag somewhere do carry..
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:34 am

I laughed "Here" i grabbed the bag and put it on my shoulders "I'm as ready as i'll ever be" i said and smiled

No a doubt in my mind i was gona have a problem with them flirting....It would set me on fire....But i wasn't gona show it.....
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:12 am

I laughed. "Thank you." I walked to the corner of the garage where on a table had a map of the U.S with a red line going from the cabin to the top of a mountain. I looked at it for a second, I already had the trip memorized but I wanted to just check. I looked at him and wolf-smiled. I loved my fangs, it was a little obsession to lick them when I was just sitting or anything. I giggled. My fan girl, I thought looking down. Her grandmother will know. I thought, I'll call her sometime when we're at Brom's. I barked a couple times real loud so they would here then took off North. I ran through the forests with ease and jumped the logs effortlessly. Sometimes banking off a tree to jump a little farther. I would look back once in awhile but Drake would never fall behind.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:39 am

I laughed and went ahead of her "Slow much?" i teased and blasted ahead further
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:31 am

I laughed. knowing there was a river up ahead I blasted my speed and jumped it effortlessly. I then gathered myself and started a trot. Looking back i laughed then started running again. I skidded to a halt and sniffed the ground. then CAT i barked and barked and chased "GET BACK HERE" i yelled running after it, it climbed a tree and i barked at it, the roots coming out of the tree a little.
"Ecolin?!" a old voice asked
I froze and looked around the tree, my fan girl and her grandmother. "Bark?"

"you can TALK?!" the little girl asked excitedly.
"I'm uhh..sorry.. We're going to Brom's.." I told them.
"Oh. Well if you're going to get there by next year you better go ahead. We're taking a PLANE." her grandmother said and laughed,
"OMG a PLANE!! Drake!! Wanna take a PLANE?!" I turned around and asked I stepped down from the tree and wagged my tail.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:15 am

My face was pale white..."P-plain?" i asked "U mean like 2000 feet off the air plane?" my eyes were white.....I always had this thing for heights (Not in rl rofl)....."I..uh...mmm" My body kept telling me -Dont wus out don't wus out- but my brain said -No no no no no no no no-
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:40 am

Consuela laughed, "A man to be married afraid of heights? And of all, going to a mountain?" She asked.
I grabbed my bag with my teeth from Drake then went behind their car to form. I dressed quickly and stepped back to them. "You may be my Godmother and Great Aunt, so of all people to laugh at a vampire you might as well be it. But there shall be no bullying." -At this Consuela again smiled.- I turned to Drake and put my bag on my back. "I do not like planes either but it would be faster, to get away from Owen faster.." Consuela looked at me like I was nuts "The disease of Jealousy causes fights. And there can not be fighting.." I told her and gave Drake a hug and entwined my fingers with his.
Leah stared in shock, "You are Ecolin? I did not know you were also a werewolf! I always thought you were a vampire, sorry for saying. Woooah!" Leah turned to her grandmother "How come I knew nothing of this?"
Consuela just smiled.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 am

I kissed her "If we have to jump out of the plane a man told me to keep this in mind when i first went parachuting" i told her "If the parachute doesn't come out, that won't kill u. It's the sudden stop on the ground that will" i winked
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 pm

"Well then we'll aim for a pile of leaves, a snow bank, or a trampoline." I said and laughed. I kissed him then ruffled Leah's hair "Yeah kiddo. Sorry your role model isn't a hero."
Leah stared in shock "Not a hero?! I'm surprised you don't wear a cape." She looked at Drake then "But well he's uh gotta go." I snarled. Leah looked at me seriously "R-&-R"
"Sorry, what I'm trying to say is. I love him. And your what 11?" "12!"she blurted in "I'm sorry 12. And well I don't think I should be taking love advice from someone who hasn't even found out the meaning of Love." I said apologetically.
"Thank you." Leah said and moved on. "Why are you afraid of heights?" she asked Drake.
Consuela listened intently. "Haven't you been going to your classes?" she asked me.

"Uh yeah.. Not the past week though. I'll pick them back up with Brom.." I said. Drake didn't know and Consuela soon picked up.
"Sorry..I had a I-lang moment." Consuela apologized.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:28 am

I smiled and knelt next to her fan "I wouldn't want to bore u with my story" I winked and smiled "Classes?" I asked
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:54 am

"Enlighten me" Leah said and luaghed. "Your stories can't be more boring then Consuela's." she laughed and I did too.
"So now you like to enlighten and be enlightened?" I teased her. "Uh yeah classes. Anger Management. I've been in them before I even first formed."
"You can see her necklace when we go to Brom's. She had to have it fixed so she can wair it when she forms." Leah said.
Consuela shook her head, "Ecolin, up north at Brom's everyone calls her Eki. (Ee-key). She was born during an eclipse. Anyways, Ecolin has always been an anger child getting into fights and everything. She's learned to calm it but well her blood doesn't help her. But Leah, our plane is tomorrow why don't you go inside and make sure you are all packed, please" Consuela said to Leah.
Leah groaned, "bye guys. Nice to meet you Drake." Leah bounced off inside.

"Bye." I said and gave her a hug. I stared at Consuela ready for a speech but she just looked on at us.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:57 am

I smiled.....I was so happy i didn't have to tell her....I felt sadness starting to come and show....I pushed it away
"Soooo" i said "Um btw i don't bite" i told her and laughed slightly
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:44 am

I dreamed of being with The Irish Inlaws. I used to be the alpha-she wolf but when the war started they needed someone who had more experience. I hadn't been with them since. I wonder what would happen if I went back. Of course I couldn't now. Neither could Owen. Once you imprint your out. It sucked I wanted to be free again. But Drake was like no one else. He was my everything.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:50 am

I kept my eyes closed and pushed slightly with my mind reading the mind of others...SOmeone was complaining about slow service....Anouther was thinking of work....A girl was staring at us...thinking about how she wanted to be Ecolin....I smiled slightly
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:17 am

I stayed happily in sleep dreaming of running with the Irish Inlaws again.I had no doubt they missed me. But something always told me there was anger. I didn't think anything of it just dreamed of running. I wonder why I hadn't gone back to them after everything happened.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:30 am

I sighed...I was getting very boared...."God..." i thought "Now i know why my dad jumped"
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:50 am

"Watch the damn movie." I snapped and opened my eyes. I cracked my neck and looked at the girl who had been staring. I snarled a real wolf snarl and looked up at the ceiling.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:49 am

"What's your problem?" i asked shocked slightly. I glanced at the girl who had been staring...she was scared now...
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:09 am

"My parents are gone, so is my fiance, and so are the Irish Inlaws. Everything's disappearing and who the hell knows when you'll pick up and leave on me. Let's just say I'm not gonna hang around the farm to much before I form and hit the trails." I stared at the girl "The pressure makes us stronger. The struggle makes us hunger. The hard lessons make the difference, and the difference makes it worth it. We need to be stronger because our differences make it worth it when the hunger sets in. The hunting instincts arise." I narrowed my eyes but then put on a cheery face and smiled, showing my fangs.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:38 pm

I kept my arm around her and tightened my grip slightly "Well there's no reason to snap at anyone" i whispered "And u won't need to worry, i'm not going anywere" i smiled
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next