Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires/Werewolves

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Vampires/Werewolves - Page 14 Empty Re: Vampires/Werewolves

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 am

I looked at him. I had the biggest head ache. I yawned but I kept my eyes closed and felt my breathing pick up. I looked around without turning my head as if I didn't know where I was. I groaned with pain as my hands lifted gently and slowly to my head. stroking my hair til my fingers were on the back of my head. I slowly rubbed in circles. "How much longer?" I asked closing my eyes.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 am

"15 minutes" I answered her "you okay?"
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:32 pm

"No," I said flatly. No emotion. I lowered my hands but kept my eyes closed. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, they were a very light blue-almost white. I looked at him flatly. No expression or emotion. I didn't show any feelings in my body language.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:26 am

That look...it felt as if a knife went straight threw my heart..."Ecolin" i said sadly....."I'm sorry..."
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:35 am

I wanted to wince as that pain filled his eyes but I left my self emotionless, "It's literally not you, it's me. Brom might explain it." I turned my head to the front and stayed blank.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:46 am

I sadly pulled my hands away from her..."i'll be sure to ask..." i said and pretended to read a magazine
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 am

I swallowed. All I wanted to do was cry. The pain was excruciating. I swallowed again and bit my lip. I kept my focus forwards and thought there's only a few minutes until I can run out. I felt my leg start to twitch and I looked around. I wondered if anyone could feel my uneasiness but I just closed my eyes. And waited for them to announce we had landed.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:14 am

I took her hand and smiled "Hey, don't worry" i smiled
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:00 am

But it won't. I found the courage to open my eyes but I didn't want to look at him. I looked across at the girl who had been staring and now she was crying. She'd fear the rest of her life what I had meant. I slowly turned to Drake and felt the pain rush through my body and a tear slide down my cheek. Only a few seconds had gone by but it felt like minutes..."You don't know that."
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:30 am

I hugged her and whiped the tear from her cheek "We can make it whatever we want it to be..." i whispered "Don't worry" i smiled "Soon we'll be on our honey moon and having hte best time of our lives" i told her
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:31 pm

I looked at Drake but looked away. My head was still throbbing. The last thing I wanted was to see Owen and Drake. I would disappear in Brom's house and decided that at the bonfire Brom could tell my story and I wouldn't come out til after.. I leaned back in my seat and took a deep breath.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:37 am

I got up and started walking towards the bathroom...I was tired....I didn't diserve the bad attitude from her...I hadn't done anything...I washed my face with water and stared into the mirrior for a while...I needed to cool down a little...I sighed and forced myself to smile in the mirrior...-I'll just not say anything- i thought -She'll just snap at me if a talk anyways- i dried my face on my shirt and looked around and sighed...
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:25 pm

I closed my eyes and sat there. For the rest of the way I would stay silent, wouldn't move, wouldn't talk, wouldn't show expression. I'd just sit....and wait.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 am

I walked back to my seat and sat down..I opened up a book...It looked silly..It was...But it'd take my mind off things...It was called "what to do if"..I smiled as i read the first one..."What to do if a werewolf and vampire get married" i almost alughed...
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:21 am

I payed close attention to everything around me. The lady who had stared didn't cry anymore and was redoing her make-up.....It was hard not to move but I stayed still. I shivered. I wasn't cold, but being still the way I was still it was unnatural.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:55 am

I laughed slightly "You know, considering your heart still beats, it'll be hard for you to sit still" i smiled...I gave up on not talking...Lets just say i hate the quiet...
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:09 am

I looked at him for a second before taking my Ipod-Touch I went straight to playlists and chose "Secondhand Serenade" and put on "Why" as I put in my headphones. I had every Secondhand Serenade songs, they're my favorite band. It was really hard to choose which song of theirs was my fave but probably...'Stay Close, Don't Go' or 'Your Call'...I sat back and listened.
"Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because,
you make it hard to breathe.
Why do you do this to me?"
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:21 am

"Because i love you" i smiled and laughed answering her ipod song. I heard the flight attendant say "We are aproaching the landing strip" and buckled up. I took her hand...this was the scariest part of the flight...if a plastic bag were to get under one of the wheels we could slip and spin out of control...or that's what my mind thought
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:58 am

I couldn't help but to smile. I turned my ipod up louder as I buckled up and grabbed his hand. I instantly began to calm as the familiar songs played. I'd see Owen and Brom soon. I'd see the horses and get to run around as much as I wanted. I'd get to be free.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 am

As we landed the plan shook slightly...That's when i nearly screamed like a girl...but embarresment wasn't over...When the plan stopped and she said "We have made it" i stood up clapping and cheering not even knowticing i was the only one...I shrank slightly in my seat but i was smiling
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:41 am

I smiled wider and turned down the music. Letting go of his hand and unbuckling, I got out as fast as I could. I basically ran out. As I touched solid ground there they were, Brom, Owen, and Annabel holding signs. Brom's said "Home Sweet Home, Eki" in big neat letters. Annabel's said "War for later, Peace for now. haha Welcome back Eki!" In small curvy letters. And Owen's said "Hey, Eki! You come here often?" I laughed and sprinted to Owen and jumped into his arms as he dropped his sign. He twirled me in circles before I hugged Brom. I looked at Annabell "Marshmellow."
"Cracker." Annabell said before giving me a hug.
I smiled and hugged her back. I turned around and smiled as Drake came towards us. "Drake this is Anna, Owen, and Brom. Brom, Owen, Anna- this is Drake." I smiled. I could feel tension in Owen already but I shrugged it off as I hoisted my back pack on better. Owen grabbed my hand as Anna grabbed his. And I grabbed Drake's.
Brom laughed. "Circle time?"
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:27 pm

"Yes, we must meditate my young patwan" i laugh slightly and dropped the bag in my hand to shake Brom's "Nice to finally meet you" i smiled. I'd hate to brag but you could litterally feel the vibration for how heavy the bag was that i dropped...I smiled bigger "She talks way to much about u guys" i laughed
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:02 am

Brom smiled and shook Drake's hand. "To you as well."
I blushed and frowned "I do not!" I explained like a little kid as Owen laughed. His tension kept growing I shot a glance at Marshmellow who nodded at me. "Well we can't stay here all day shall we get back to the Ranch?"
Brom looked at Owen and said "Yes. Follow me we had to change the path. Owen kept running back and forth waiting for you the year after your parents died and well lets just say it was hard to cover up."
Owen growled and shot his father a look. "Did not! You exagerate too much, Old One." But he followed his father.
Marshmellow gripped his hand harder and had to use her left hand crossed in front of her too.
I squeezed his hand and pulled and he pulled his hand from me and Marshmellow.

Brom turned his head around but kept walking, picking up the pace.."Think of your problems, think of ways to solve them NOT make them worse." Brom said to no one in particular.
Within thoughts I eased into Drake's head, "Marshmellow and Owen are married, there forth they can hear each other's thoughts. Owen and Brom/son and father, they can hear each other's thoughts. And Brom is my God-father/Uncle so I can hear his thoughts and with blood lines I can hear Owen. Me and Marshmellow can hear each other's thoughts like you and I, but easier it's clearer and we can send pictures..(Where as even though I am mix and talk with anyone, it's only to a point and it usually sounds like I'm singing.) -I giggled out loud- We have to 'visit' as Brom explains it. But as you and I get married Brom's ceromonies get it so our thoughts can be heard without 'visiting'. And if you hadn't guessed Owen wants to kill you, that's why we are trying to keep him calm and get back to the ranch. And by-the-way we run. We'll form and you can run along side but I advise taking trees if you can because Owen will try to trip you or hurt you in anyway. If he does don't get revenge. Brom, Marshmellow, and I will handle it later in AM"
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:18 am

"Eye eye captain" i said in my head and winked "So wait, i'll be able to hear all of your thoughts you guys will be able to hear mine?" i asked her "Kinda cool" i smiled... I was ignoring the fact that Owen wanted my head on his wall and changed the subject "Horses?" i asked aloud "U never said anything about a ranch" i looked at her and pick up the bags. I was following Brom
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:29 am

"Nothing to be afraid of." Brom said "We are stronger then them, but you kill one and you kill yourself." He said sternly.
"Marshmellow, you still ride? Since I first formed I haven't..." I asked Anna.

"Nah. I formed like 3 days before Owen proposed and well, it's kinda wierd knowing we're the size of them when in form so..yeah." Marshmellow laughed.
"Old one is old though" Owen laughed. "He forms once in awhile, but like he's gonna ride Rebel's Pride back."
"Rebel died? That's sad I liked him..Nice conformation.." I said trailing off. "Well I'm guessing this is it?" I smelled the horse that was probably a football field into the forest.
Brom smiled "Yep. Form when we are by Rebel's Pride, he's used to it." Brom started running into the woods, as did Owen and Anna. I took off after them smiling at Drake. When we got into the clearing Owen was taking his shirt off. An 8 pack appeared underneath. Anna and I ran behind 2 different trees, changed and brought our stuff to Brom.
Brom put the everyone's clothes into his saddlebags then mounted up. I passed him my backpack and he tied it to the saddle horn. "Want me to take your bag, Drake?" he asked Rebel's Pride pawed the ground in anticipation. I looked at Drake barked happily then took off into the woods. My coat was dark black, with a white pair of "wings" on my forehead and on my right shoulder was a grey/white moon. My right front leg had a thin, solid white ring close to my paw.
Annabell was all white accept around the end of her paws, muzzle, tip of her ears, and end of her tail faded into black.
Owen was a clean grey wolf but around his tail and legs were thin solid black rings. 4 on each leg, 4 on his tail and the tip was black.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next