Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires/Werewolves

2 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Vampires/Werewolves - Page 16 Empty Re: Vampires/Werewolves

Post  HisAngelForever Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:17 am

I got up and smacked Drake than sat back down. "I'm home now. And since forever, dumby. There is a lot of things people don't know about." I stopped talking to let him concentrate.

Vanir nodded in approval and took the first hit, a swift kick to the head, and sat his foot back down on the ground.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:58 am

I placed my hand on the side of my cheek "What?...Did you just?..." i asked her in my mind
I shook my head and ran behind Venir. I kicked him in the back and moved infront of him. I lifted him off the ground and then threw him straight down into it and flipped so i was 10 feet away.
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:07 am

Vanir was getting impatient he did an areal kick and landed behind Drake he closed both hands on Drake's ears to deafen him for a second then gave a powerful kick to the back so Drake flung forward.

I watched with interest. This was more personal annoyance and hate then actual training. "You must turn on the spot. Always facing your opponent. Use speed and strength." I said aloud for everyone to hear.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:29 am

"I must ask you a question" i said aloud "Is it okay if i give it ALL i've got" i asked "Cause she might think i'm trying to kill u" i said and nodded to Ecolin
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 am

Vanir smiled "If I gave it ALL I got. I'd kill you. So it'd be safe if you didn't." Vanir stepped forward again and got in his fighting stance waiting for Drake to attack again.

I sat in my spot and watched. Ready to step in at any moment. Knowing Vanir looses his temper very easily..
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:49 am

I raced forward using my momentem to plow anouther blow to his stomach. He flew backa nd i ran fast enough to keep up. I grabbed him but his collar and threw him back to the middle of the field "not bad for a Vamp huh?" i teased Ecolin in my mind. I kept my eyes on him and kept in my stance
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:31 am

Vanir sat up "Training done yet?" He yawned and rotated his shoulders. He stood up and cracked his neck.

I frowned. "If you want it to be over. Doesn't matter though." I stood up and walked over to where he was standing and bowed. He bowed back and left. I looked at Drake and smiled. "You've scared him. Way to go" many were cheering I smiled "See when HE wants to END training it means he's scared to fight anymore." I laughed and clapped.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 am

I smiled "do I earn a prize?" I asked and winked. I smiled and looked around "he doesn't get scared often does he?"
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:52 am

I laughed. "It's happened maybe twice...and he was fighting Owen." I laughed again and grabbed Dylan's hand. I pulled him away from everyone else and kissed him OMG i just said dylan Sad i can't believe myself omg ugh!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry No I can't believe me ugh i'm such a looser!!!! and omg i just ughhhh -retypes- i mean he's totally a big fat meanie head WHY DO I STILL LIKE HIM??????? I LIKE YOU MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goshhhhhh Evil or Very Mad

I laughed. "It's happened maybe twice...and he was fighting Owen." I laughed again and grabbed Drake's hand. I pulled him away from everyone else and kissed him passionately. I was glad we were together. It just felt incredible.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:23 am

(Don't worry about it *smile* it'll be alright *hug*)

I smiled and laughed "Oh really?" i asked and started walking "Now what?"
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:06 am

I smiled. With the safety of trees to cover us. I slowly tilted my head to the side and leaned. In I kissed his cheek then I laid my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes, happy to be his.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:37 am

I smiled "U know, as wierd as it would sound to anouther vampire, i'm really glad you brought me here" i whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. I wrapped my arm around her "I just can't believe it" i smiled
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:58 am

"it's unbelievable" I said quietly and smiled. I didn't want to let go. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. It felt so right. there was nothing else to be said so I just stood there. feeling so warm in the cool breeze...
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:50 am

I chuckled slightly "yeah" i smiled "So what happens now?" i asked "Anymore voodoo or somehting?"
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16