Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iltayi - The Prisoner

2 posters

Go down

Iltayi - The Prisoner Empty Iltayi - The Prisoner

Post  Fayde Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:04 pm

I swam with ease through the coral reef, which I believe the humans called the 'Great Barrier Reef'. I don't know how, but I somehow understood them. I was thinking about those dreadful beasts, as I jumped when I noticed a harmless shark come curiously towards me. I hissed, and it darted off in fright and fear. Growling softly, I faltered in my movement as I stared at the 'bleaching' corals. I shook my head in disgust. Those humans didn't care about the sea, they just polluted it seeing it completely useless. I quickened my pace and moved on, my smooth, red and black body moving with ease, spicing up the colour of the corals around me. I stopped, hearing a high pitched noise. I turned my head around, scanning the area of the corals for the source of the sound. I knew what it was coming from, anyway. Machines. The humans knew about me, oh, they knew about me all right. They know I travel all the seven seas to escape, and explore, so they had set up countless amounts of robotic machines to patrol the waters, and one machine had gotten lucky today. The sound got louder. I screamed out in pain from the sound, something serpents like me did often, either to challenge, announce their presence, to scare away enemies, or, in this case, in pain. I threw my head to my left, and spotted it. It was only a few meters away. I thrashed my tail swiftly, putting it at an angle so it moved with ease through the water, and smashed the machine into pieces in the process. I didn't hesitate to dash off. I sliced through the water, almost a blur. I heard a familiar thrumming noise behind me. I bared my sharp teeth, and glanced behind me, making sure it was what I thought it was. It, indeed, was what I thought it was. Coast Guard liner. I hated how the humans were so quick in responding! I spun round knowing their ship was pathetic in maneuvering. I swam for the ship, slowed, then swam in the same directing the ship was going in. I noticed what looked like a camera, then I heard something like a machine lowering something. I looked up just in time to see something close around me. I stared all around, scared. I felt it begin to put pressure on my body. I screamed and began to squirm but it didn't work. I looked at the camera and noticed it moving. I put all my energy into lunging at it, but I only scarcely bumped it. A horrible mistake, as I sooner realized, if I had destroyed the camera I could've escaped. I felt the sensation of being pulled away, out of my world. Indeed, that was the situation. I surfaced, and realized that I was contained in a massive net. Only then did I realize, that I could breath out of water. I snarled at the humans who were commenting on what a beauty I was. One of them held up a gun, I scream in rage, they shot it, and I suddenly blacked out. Hours later I woke. I was in a tiny tank where I could hardly move. The tank had algae on it, and the water was rather dirty. I growled as a man in a white coat prodded me with a stick or something of that. I didn't have enough space to attack, so I withstood it. I heard him talk but I didn't listen to him. Suddenly, a metal 'shaft' in the side of my tank wall open up. I poked my head through it, and without a second thought I dashed into it, and came to a massive, spacious tank to look like a sea of corals. I rose my head out of the water, and there was no endles horizon, only white walls with men walking along tiles on the ground. The water was a fake scenery. I growled angrily, and bobbed my head back down, and began to swim in slow circles in agitation.

(Anyone can join, by the way! I suppose you can make a human in this...but keep it at a minimum, preferably only 1 from ONE person! This is an underwater RP, remember! xD)

Fayde
Admin

http://darkdivinity.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Iltayi - The Prisoner Empty Re: Iltayi - The Prisoner

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Lethal Legacy swam in her large, cramped tank unhappily, snarling at everything in sight. She paused for a brief moment, watching as the humans brought in another serpent. The female snorted in digust and snapped at a plastic coral, spitting it out. They were experimenting on her, serpents were rare these days, and she was a prize for humans, to look at and to experiment on. Her blood type was different, they had detected some strange crap in her blood that other serpents didn't have. There were 3 other serpents in this small, empty room and they were sleeping, apart from one and herself. She sighed and thought of smashing her tail against the glass to break it, but she couldn't survive without being in water. It hurt and it would eventually kill her. Lethal Legacy watched the male serpent with new interest, she was curious of where he had come from, he was also different. She blew a small bubble and let her body sink to the uncomfortable floor of the tank and looked around, watching the humans out of boredom.

HollywoodUnicorn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayde Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:28 pm

I hissed as I heard humans talking. I bobbed up my head to listen. "Right, their experiments are done. We're sending 3 of them off to labs, they'll be back eventually. The blue one and one we just got are staying. We'll put them into the park for the crowd and tourists, exetera."(CantspellxD) I dropped my head into the water. Park? What park? I stopped suddenly, seeing a female serpent, one that was awake, looking at me. I looked at the sleeping ones, none of them were blue. I looked back at the female. She was the blue one, and I was the one those cruel humans just caught! I dashed over to her, "You and I are being taken somewhere, something called a 'Park', although I have absolutely no idea in the sea what that is." (XD) I glanced at the sleeping serpents. I turned back to the female, staring at her in urgency, "They-" I said, nodding towards the sleeping serpents, "Are going off to a lab. They'll be back, I think.."

Last edited by Fayde on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fayde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Lethal Legacy swished her long tail, snarling again. Great. The 'Park', as the humans called it. It was called THE LIVING NIGHTMARE. She snorted stubbornly, "I hope not, if you don't know what a park is like. Its like serpent hell," The female hissed, remembering her last trip to the park when all the little humans poked and admired her beauty. She shuddered and looked at the male, "Yes, they will be back from the lab, but they are just plain lazy serpents, they couldn't care less if they were here or in the ocean. I, however, do not like this," Lethal Legacy growled with a toss of her head. She tapped the thick glass of the tank with one of her dagger-like claws on the top of her body.

HollywoodUnicorn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayde Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:46 pm

I growled angrily. "I'll take your word on that." I said, changing from a growl to a hiss. I suddenly swam to the surface and looked around. I saw a massive poster on one of the white walls. Something was written, but I couldn't read. I slowly came back into the water. I swam down to the female again. "Whats your name, anyway?" I asked, my body weaving through the water but I stayed on the spot. "I am Iltayi. Used to be free a few hours ago. The humans have known about me for ages. They got lucky." I said, and clenched my fang-like jaws at the thought.

Fayde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Iltayi. What an unusual name, she thought to herself and he immediately broke her barrier of thoughts when he asked her name, "Lethal Legacy. Lethal for short," The female said, flashing him a dazzling smile, her gaze drifting to the poster he was looking at, "I have been her for about a week now. They had so many after me and I was defenseless," She hissed angrily, "By the way, the poster you were looking at was an advertisement for the park, telling people what time and where us serpents would be for viewing."

HollywoodUnicorn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayde Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:58 pm

I snorted angrily, bubbles streaming up to the surface. "Right." I said, thrashing my tail. "And nice to meet you, Lethal Legacy." I said, noticing her spikes on her back. "I hardly had anything after me. A damn Coast Guard came. I have never been under one, so I was unaware. Only ever been near them.... Do yu know when we are up for show?" I asked, looking at her curiously.

Last edited by Fayde on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fayde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Lethal Legacy nodded in understanding, she hated the moment of being captured. They hadn't shot her so she had been awake the whole time. They had also kept her out of water for a while. She shuddered in rememberance of the feeling of dry scales and being unable to breathe properly. The female jerked her body back at the thought and snapped her attention back to Iltayi, "No, not exactly.. but probably not long because that poster has been up for a maximum of two days now," She said.

HollywoodUnicorn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayde Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:16 pm

I growled, and, for some reason, put my head up to the surface again, just in time to catch a man's words. "Okay, we are taking the two in now. While they're gone, we'll take the others to the lab." There wa a moments silence, then another man cried: "Open the tank!!" I dived down into the water, and looked at Lethal Legacy. "Here we go." I said, twitching with agitation and for some reason, some how, excitement. I saw a massive hole open up in our tank. I swam through, knowing where it lead. I entered an even bigger tank, but no corals. Just water. I heard a man talk over a loudspeaker. "Here, Ladies and gentlemen, are the first Sea Serpents mankind has EVER caught!!" The crowd cheered. I groaned. I swamalong the edge of the tank, following its blue tiles to escape. Five laps. Nothing. For the heck of it, I sprang into the air, doing several spins. I landed back in the water without a splash. I smirked as I heard the crowd go wild. I sprang out again, and this time I curled into a round ball, then sprang out in an instand then landed with ease again in the water. I continued my 'laps'.

Last edited by Fayde on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fayde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:22 am

Lethal Legacy followed Iltayi out of the tank and snorted as her body was now in a pond sort of thing, an enclosure. She felt her eyes slit with anger as she saw all the humans crowding around, watching the serpents with burning curiosity. The female sliced through the water, small waves forming off her spikes as they raised out of the water slightly. She reached the edge and hosited herself up, hissing at the humans, watching as they made admiring noises lke, "Oooh!" and "Ahhhh!". Couldn't they tell she was not pleased to be here? Lethal Legacy raised her tail out of the water and slapped it down, making a large splash.

HollywoodUnicorn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayde Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 pm

I watched Lethal Legacy, and chuckled to myself quietly. I swam up to her, leaping out of the water slightly so my head was near hers, and I looked cheekily at her, "Watch this." I said with a chuckle, backed up in a strange way them pulsed forward at amazing speed. I leapt out of the water, my body fully out, and I wriggled even closer to the stands where the humans were sitting. I screamed furiosly, and my whole body writhed as I got closer to the stands. I managed to get 10 feet within reach of one of the stands, and that just happened to be the biggest one yet. I roared again, and the humans continued "Oohing" and "Aahhing". I hissed, and somehow leapt off the ground, and slammed into the stand. I spun, a somewhat slow process, but eventually got to a position where I could knock over the stand with my tail. I hissed threateningly at the humans, then my 'keepers' came to try calm me. I screamed, and thrashed my tail at the keepers, only just missing them. As if it bounced off thin air, my tail flew at the stand, hit it, and almost tipped it over. I hissed again, and moved back into the water, sliding into it, relieved to feel its coolness. I continued my laps again.

Fayde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Lethal Legacy snorted and watched Iltayi with surprise and admiration, he was quite a stunner and entertainer for the humans. She laughed a smothered laugh quietly znd began weaving through the water, her stomach growled. The female serpent was feeling extremely hungry. She sighed and shut her eyes for a brief moment. Lethal Legacy curled her tail up and let her curled body sink to the low surface of the enclosure. She stretched her neck out and curiously looked around with her head on the surface line, blowing gentle bubbles and forming small ripples in the water as her breath came cool and long.

HollywoodUnicorn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum