Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My human/stable characters

Go down

My human/stable characters Empty My human/stable characters

Post  SecretSpirit Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:07 am

Emma: a 17 year old girl with shoulder length golden brown hair and brown eyes, flecked with hazel and green. She has a way with animals(mostly dogs and horses), and has a gentle touch. She can see a good thing about anybody, but unfortunately lost her mother at an early age and her father passed away recently. She loves hanging around the farm/stables with her friends and is extremely smart.

Will: an 17 and a half year old boy with tousled black hair and dark brown eyes. He's a soccer player and is extremely good. A bit on the tall side, a bit lanky, and always cheerful. He can joke around with anyone, but on the down side his grades need some help.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

My human/stable characters Empty My human/stable characters

Post  SecretSpirit Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:34 am

Justice's Verdict(Justice): a brown thoroughbred stallion with no markings on his face. Very fast, and trained in English dressage and racing. He is rather young, but hasn't been entered in any competitions yet. He's currently being boarded at a farm, where he works as a herder and a trail-horse.

My human/stable characters Otomi3
(pic is not mine)

Relic: A black Mustang mare with a white star inbetween her brown eyes. She was a wild horse, but was captured and gentled. Young, and trained in jumping. After an illness prevented her from jumping for a year, she was put up for sale and bought by a farmer. Now she works as a herder until someone comes along and decides to put her back in the arena.

My human/stable characters Adair%2013
(pic not mine.. again. xD)
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down