Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War's Other Mythis

2 posters

Go down

War's Other Mythis Empty War's Other Mythis

Post  WarHorse Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Sorry, still no pics =P
I really should search the internet more for ideas...

Agony

An incredibly powerful and mysterious being, she's a human with some odd features. Most noticably are her wide, feathered wings and her bushy tail, which are black and streaked with a dark purple. As well, wolf ears of the same colour protrude from her short her and her eyes are a stunning violet. Agony perfectly wields a unique form of magic called Influence that allows her to manipulate all matter, including humans and other creatures. As well as this magic she wields a sword made from a rare, black metal and is able to use Influence through it. Agony is short tempered, cunning, quick thinking and a merciless fighter.

Raven

Wielding her endlessly powerful shadow magic, there’s little she can’t do. She is able to destroy nearly anything in her path, heal fatal wounds and even morph herself into an enormous variety of forms. Her favourite form is a huge, shadowy raven, coincidently. Because she has her magic, Raven doesn’t see the need for a sword as well and therefore doesn’t have one. She wanders around wherever the wind takes her, looking for adventure and possible companions.

Frost

Outcasted by his strange appearance, Frost has been condemned to wander alone, keeping as far away as possible from others. He is larger than usual wolves, much larger, and his extremely shaggy coat is pure black from nose to tail. He has very big paws and a bushy tail, making him appear even bigger. Frost's eyes are an incredible contrast to his fur, as they are so light a blue they are almost white. After wandering alone for so long, he is very shy and cautious around others. He rarely loses his temper, but when he does he is able to use magic in simple forms, and has little control over it.
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

War's Other Mythis Empty Re: War's Other Mythis

Post  WarHorse Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Shimmer

Unusual for a sea serpent, she is very placid and gentle, only fighting if she has to and preferring to live peacefully and quietly. It has been some time since she has come across another of her kind, and despite her calm nature she enjoys an adventure every now again. Friendly and charismatic, she's hard to hate and easy to get to know.

War's Other Mythis Sea_Serpent_by_Zakodia
I actually have a pic XD
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Vampri

Short tempered, fiery and aggressive, she’s far from easy to get along with. If things aren’t going her way she’ll make sure it changes and isn’t afraid to start arguments or fights against larger wolves, as few are stronger than her. Strongest at night, Vampri’s ability to inflict pain mentally is something to be feared, as well as her ferocity as a fighter. Though her fangs aren’t venomous, they are incredibly strong and often used against her enemies. Once part of a pack of demonic wolves, she left when she was unable to claim the position of alpha and now wanders alone.

War's Other Mythis Shadowing_at_Night_by_Howling_Wolf

Dart

Though he is only a young pup, his strength is incredible and he has fought many battles in order to stay alive in the wilderness. Exiled from the pack because of his strange appearance and abilities, he has fended for himself ever since, often struggling to find and catch food. Dart can occasionally use various forms of magic, but has very little control over it and often causes more destruction than he had expected. With not much else to do, he has been practicing and is quickly learning how to use it.

War's Other Mythis 2967175271_cff76f495a

Blue

With her never-say-die personality and her boundless courage, her sanity is often brought into question. Despite this, she has never fought a battle she hasn’t won and loves to fight, more for the thrill and the kill. Blue’s hearing is far keener than other wolves, able to pick up even the faintest of sounds. Although she loves having other wolves around to keep her company, her inability to stay in one place for too long means she spends most of the time alone. Humorous, trustworthy, forgiving and kind, Blue’s a friend for life and is always good fun to be around.

War's Other Mythis Bluewolf

*points* More pictures XD

Last edited by WarHorse on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayde Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 pm

YEY SEA SERPENTS Very Happy

And I better make some wolves like Dart and Vampri before everyone steals them all! xD

Fayde
Admin

http://darkdivinity.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 am

That's what I was thinking XD
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content