Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires/Werewolves

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Vampires/Werewolves - Page 8 Empty Re: Vampires/Werewolves

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:33 am

"It's not his fault Mikey!" I said with all the strength I had. I squeezed Drake's hand, "its not your fault I promise." I stayed quiet trying to slow my heart beat. "Drake, I'm sorry for who I am." I took a switch blade out of my pocket and laid it on the ground "I saw them again. I saw him kill them. I have to kill him, Drake. I have to kill Ryan. I do not care if he is your family, I need to see him burn." I said and after a breathe I added, "You and Ryan share the same eyes."
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:25 am

My eyes went wide "Ryan?" i asked "I have no idea who you're talking about." i said
..Ryan...i thought about this name
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:57 am

"Ryan." I said again Mikey and Dan left knowing I was gonna start a speech, "He was a leader in the big war, around 2 years ago. The vampires attacked some werewolves about 4 years ago. That started a war that lasted 2 years. After the vampires won, Ryan changed around 1,000 people in 2-3 days. I formed the first time the day we lost. My parents were fighting during the first time I formed. Ryan killed my parents, he had vampires hold me down so I had to watch my parents die, there was nothing I could do. He is one of the oldest, strongest, vampires. But I am the strongest, the fastest, the youngest, the creature. I'm a mix." I told Drake. I was back to normal now. I stared into Drake's eyes waiting for a reaction.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:18 am

"A mix? u mean like a...hybreed?" I asked
oh no...i thought...i cant do this
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:26 am

"Yea-- Can't do what?" I asked not thinking first. Shoot he doesn't know I can read minds!! I thought fast. I stood up. I moved my shoulder just right so my tattoos showed. My left shoulder had a roman numeral 2 with an eye in the center, Irish Inlaws (Double 'I's). My right shoulder..well I'll leave that to you to describe.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

"I...We need to talk.." I looked away from her "There are things..I havent told you about.."
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:47 am

"There are things most people don't say." I said. I cracked my neck and turned to him. I wanted to be mad but I just couldn't feel it, I felt more love or something.. "Stop controlling my feelings! I promise if you don't I'll eat you!" I snarled.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:24 am

I yelled somthing in a different, more anceint language..."If you want me to explain! I need you scilence!" i said to her
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:27 am

--things that happened on HI Arrow Drake and Ecolin were in the woods fighting when his mom, dad, and sister came in. They ran away jumped his dad, who I believe is now dead. His sister ran Ecolin threw with a sword so Drake said to feed on him but Ecolin doesn't want to--

"May I feed on your sister instead?" I hissed. I didn't want to feed on him and I hated his sister who was pinned to the ground with his sword.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Omg! Quickly feed on me before she gets up!" i yelled. i held out my wrist. "MMy mom is coming!" i told her
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:58 am

I growled fiercely before biting him and feeding. He's gonna pay for this later I thought rudely.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:11 am

"Hmph" i said when she started feeding...
I saw my mom come out of the shadow's
"You'll pay for this Drake" she pointed at me
I pulled out a 6inch switch blade "Who's gona make me?" i asked..
She lunged..
"Elocin!" i yelled for her to let me go
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:56 am

I was so startled I didn't opened my jaws so I ripped threw his skin. "Did I or did I not tell you were gonna pay for it later!!" I longed at his mom and bit her neck I shook her like she was a skunk and started chewing her to bits. "Gosh!" I said putting her down and without paying attention I fed on her a little.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:42 am

I fell to my knees and held my wrist...I coughed out blood.

"You weren't suppose to rip threw.." i said as a soft whisper...

I fell on m side and everything went black........
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:20 am

I snarled as I formed. His sister looked at me like something different. She just sat there and stopped fighting. I hovered over Drake, "Gosh now I'm gonna have to carry you. And if you hadn't YELLED I wouldn't have shot up. If you hadn't told me to feed on you I wouldn't have had the chance. When somebody has a spider on them you don't yell spider you smack it dead THEN tell them. Better ask forgiveness then permission." I said to myself as I held him up with a tree and then formed so I could lift him on my back. I carried him off to the hospital where they took him and noticed right away, "accident" I said quietly. I jogged around the hospital and formed before going into the vet building. I had 2 doctors. One had to take care of me as wolf and one as human. I walked in and went into the room just for me. I laid on the table and formed. They soon came in and started healing my wound.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:24 am

I was shaking...Turning me head back and forth....The nightmare played over and over again...
I was standing in the middle of a forest...I looked ahead of me and saw a larg path going far out...Behind me....Several dark shadows..All big...except one...A girl...She looked so familiar...My sister...She pointed the sword and yelled.."Attack!"..They all charged..I tried to run foward...But they were faster than me somehow...A flash of light...And the a ear peircing scream...

I shot up from were i was sleeping...I was breathing heavily...I looked around and tried to get up...My wrist caught me..I sighed and looked around again..Were was i?
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 am

I woke up completely healthy and went as fast as i could to Drake's room. "You shouldn't think/dream that kinda stuff! scared me half to death! better not scare me half to death again or i'll DIE!" I sighed and sat at the foot of the bed "your at the hospital i brought you here after i finished off your mother. shoot forgot your sister. that was smart of me." I sighed again and pushed back his hair "i'm stronger then you think. don't worry i'm here for you. i'm not gonna let anyone harm you. i got off the bed formed then laid by the side of his bed and put my head in my paws.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:11 am

'I..Uh..Thanks" i said and closed my eyes "I'm um..Sorry for making you feed off me" i said....."You can hack into my dream....Nightmares?" i asked "Wow..." i said..
I leand over and petted her "Thank you...For not running" i said...
I felt like an idiot making her feed off me...and the result sucked even more...
"Wait. Wont ppl like scream when they see you?" i asked
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:55 am

"We're in a hospital. They won't freak. Plus I'm lovable, as long as I don't talk." I closed my eyes, "you should get some sleep." I began to doze but
a nurse came in. She jumped when she saw me but smiled, "Hey Tiff. Can we talk for a second? It's about the patient, Drake."
I looked at him then formed and followed her out. We walked down the halls for a while til we got to the doctors office.
"The patient seems to be a vampire. Did you know of this?" Emily asked.
I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah, he's a friend. I accidentally bit him while we were protecting our town. Why?" I was a little nervous.
"Well...your past that's all.." Emily was nervous as she showed my x-rays of his arm.
"I did that?" I asked. I looked at her, she nodded.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:07 am

I fell back onto the bed..I felt like such a child...
"Hello?" i asked
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:56 am

I sighed, I formed first before walking back to the room. A kid around 10 looked at me. She smiled. I stopped and nudged her. She giggled and reached out her hand. I paused before pressing my head into her hand. She patted me for awhile before her grandmother called. Her grandmother was in a wheelchair smiling. I looked at Consuela and smiled. "That puppy will visit us soon, Leah. Come on let's go." Consuela told Emily's daughter. The little girl, Leah looked back at her grandma and smiled before hugging me around the neck and giving me a kiss before jogging back to Consuela. She turned back to me to wave and smile before they disappeared.
I continued walking on. "Hello kind killer child." I joked around to Drake after entering the room and laying down.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:55 am

I smiled and laughed "Hello cute fluffy puppy" i smiled and winked
"So whats the 411 on my wrist?" i asked
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:35 am

I laughed but then looked down, "Um.....your wrist is umm metal I destroyed the bone. Your veins are temporary tubes.. It's basically robotic."
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:18 am

My wrist?!?!?!
I went in shock for 3 seconds....My eyes were wide and my heart stopped beating.....
"Wha?..Like.... Luke Slkwalker?" i tried to make a joke out out it....
I was still...afraid...I looked at it and moved it....I felt the tears coming....I tried to hold them back...One slid out and went down the side of my face....
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:34 am

"I'm sorry. I don't even know what to say." I left the room and went home...I couldn't deal with the guilt
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next