Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My rp characters SORRY gosh!!!

4 posters

Go down

My rp characters SORRY gosh!!! Empty My rp characters SORRY gosh!!!

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 am

ANGEL-->
Ynaffit's (ye-na-fit) eyes are light blue, almost white. Her feathered wings are white that go above her head and down to her ankles. Her hair is blonde and goes down to her hips. Those who have seen her say she is gorgeous! She is very kind and gentle and protects those who need the help. She has even helped other angels in the time of need. She is high in ranking against the other angels but few have ever seen her. If she is ever found she barely speaks...When in war she has a death "scream" and she uses a long blue sward she calls "Daroman Kallare" (just like it looks) she says it means "Demon Killer" but no one knows for sure....My rp characters SORRY gosh!!! Whiteangel(Temporary picture of Ynaffit NOT MINE)

WEREWOLF-->
Ecolin (eck-o-lynn) has blonde hair that is kept to where her shoulder bones are lowest. (Basically looks like my human character) She has a birthmark on her right shoulder of a pair of "Wings" as a wolf it is right above/in between her eyes. As a wolf she is all black..except the white "wings". My rp characters SORRY gosh!!! BlackWolf(Temporary picture of Ecolin as wolf NOT MINE

Last edited by HisAngelForever on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding pictures)
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

My rp characters SORRY gosh!!! Empty Re: My rp characters SORRY gosh!!!

Post  WarHorse Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:27 am

Yay! XD
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:04 am

HORSES-->
Jigs- Black and white mare. Quarter/Paint/American Mustang. Found in wild currently being trained for western rodeo. My rp characters SORRY gosh!!! DSC05706_Jackpot_WOWZA (Temporary picture of Unsolved Jigsaw NOT MINE)
War- Black stallion. Quarter/American Mustang. Found in wild, currently being gentled.
My rp characters SORRY gosh!!! Fieldlope(Temporary pic of Protecting Warrior NOT MINE)

HUMANS-->
Ynaffit- Farmer girl, Has two wild horses Unsolved Jiggsaw (Jigs) and Protecting Warrior (War). Blonde hair that goes to her hips, brown eyes. Parents were killed in a fire, same with her 3 dogs and 3 horses. She has never fully recovered because someone set the fire when she was 11...My rp characters SORRY gosh!!! Girl_by_Exemi(Temporary picture of Ynaffit NOT MINE)

Last edited by HisAngelForever on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding pictures)
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayde Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 am

Sorry to nag you again..xD But it is easier if you sort your characters out. Like, you make a topic for your Wild Horses, another topic for Mythical Creatures, etc. You do not HAVE to do this, but it is MUCH easier.

Fayde
Admin

http://darkdivinity.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 am

I like it in one spot because it is much EASIER to find. Cool
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 am

NIce Characters!!
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down