Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuation of RP from HI - Closed RP - Pala, HBF.

2 posters

Go down

Continuation of RP from HI - Closed RP - Pala, HBF. Empty Continuation of RP from HI - Closed RP - Pala, HBF.

Post  Palatine Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:20 am

I avoided his gaze when he asked me if everything was ok... because it most certainly was not. My poor little Anan, I thought, feeling guilty. I had to let him go those years back, avoiding Michael as much as I possibly could and moving around so quickly put stress on the poor guy. I tried to forget about Anan, but with what happened with Drake yesterday, all the memories came flooding back into my mind, like a giant tsunami. "Go away Drake." I muttered as curled up on the couch. I wasn't in the mood for anything.

Last edited by Palatine on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Continuation of RP from HI - Closed RP - Pala, HBF. Empty Re: Continuation of RP from HI - Closed RP - Pala, HBF.

Post  HerGuardian Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 am

I frowned "Ok..."
i walked outside and left her alone...
i sat on the porch and put my face in my hands...
"Why me...." i asked myself
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Continuation of RP from HI - Closed RP - Pala, HBF. Empty Re: Continuation of RP from HI - Closed RP - Pala, HBF.

Post  Palatine Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:23 am

I made sure the door closed before the waterworks started. My little baby Anan! I loved him to death! But the thought of his father being Michael scared me, and I had to put the tiny baby up for adoption once he was born. I fell to my knees and started sobbing. I was in hysterics, and screaming my tiny baby's name. He was probably 2 by now, and he wouldn't even remember me... his own mother. This thought made me sob even harder. "Anan! Ahhahah!" I jumped onto my bed and sobbed myself to sleep.
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:17 am

I lifted my face from my hands...i saw him...Micheal...
"You" i said and got up "You did this!" i walked up to the edge of the lake..he was on the other side
"Why Micheal?" i asked him
"Because" he smiled wickedly "This is what we were made for. The Game and I dont like to lose" he spread his wings..her wings
"You're going to hell for this Micheal" i told him...
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:18 am

I tossed and turned all night, dreaming of the baby I had to leave behind. He looked just like how I had left him, small black curls of hair, little dimples, and hazel eyes. But that was years ago. What in the world did he look like now? I woke up. My eyes were swollen and puffy from crying. But why was I? I was so confused... I got up and walked to my little field in the darkness. I knew my way around well, so my route was somewhat automatic. I sat in the tall grass and stared up at the stars. "Curse you Michael." I muttered
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 am

I went to the couch and fell asleep with ease
...Alot of things were on my mind
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum