Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole's New Life - Open RP

2 posters

Go down

Nicole's New Life - Open RP Empty Nicole's New Life - Open RP

Post  Palatine Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 am

I couldn't take the abuse from everyone anymore. I had to leave, right now. Right this very moment. I snuck out to my crudely-made shelter for my Harley motorcycle, and tried to open the rusty hatch. "God. My parents haven't let me ride this thing in the longest time," I grunted, slowly prying the hatch open. There she was, my little Harley. The only thing I could actually look forward to in life besides eating. Clutching the small can of gasoline that I stole from under my father's workbench, I shuffled towards her. I was leaving this town, maybe even this state. I would ride on until the gas burned right out. I wanted to get as far away from here as possible. I filled her up and kicked up the stand. My parents were too engrossed in their fight to even give a care about anything. I would be safe. Putting the key in the ignition, she rumbled to life and before I had any second thoughts, I was off.

I still fail to see how I can remember that so clearly, for 3 years ago, I thought, sitting by the fireplace in my lame excuse for an apartment. It was cheap, it had a bed, and a fireplace, so I really shouldn't be complaining. A stray tear came down my cheek, as I roasted a small hotdog over the fire. "Those idiots I called parents ruined my childhood at home, and my retarded 'friends' ruined my childhood wherever else I happened to be. At least I am away from it all now." I said, and sighed.

Last edited by Palatine on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Simple Mispellings)
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Nicole's New Life - Open RP Empty Re: Nicole's New Life - Open RP

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 am

I stood in the middle of the road and looked around. I didn't see anyone, "great" I said aloud. I started walking until I saw a 24/7 bar and headed towards that. I walked inside and asked for a water and sat down. I had just ran 20 miles from the farm I worked at, which I quit. They had released my horses back into the wild and let my dogs go with them. Now I was back to the way I was when I was 11...with nothing. I sat there with the water in my hands. I stared at the cuts on my hands...the burns on my arms. I had a rough life but I always worked my way through it. I had a conversation with one of the bartenders who said there was a inn down the road I could stay at. So I headed there next and got a small room. I entered and went straight to bed...
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:18 am

Quietly eating my half-cooked hotdog, I smiled to herself. I don't need anyone. Nobody can tell me what to do. I thought, chewing on some patches of raw meat. "Well, that's what you get if you don't have any money." I said, my mouth half-full of hotdog. Why did abusive people exist anyways? They should go burn in hell. The last thought comforted me as I put out the fire, and crawled into my lumpy, uncomfortable bed. It came with the apartment, at least...
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:23 am

I sat up and looked out the window. "sunny" I whispered. I exited the room and payed for the room. I went outside and started walking to the bar for food. A hamburger and a water.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:28 am

I woke up a mess. But who the hell cared? Certainly not me. I took a poptart, a small bottle of beer, and went out to my Harley. I felt extremely careless today, so I dropped my helmet onto the sidewalk outside my apartment and took off, poptart in my mouth, beer in my left hand. Where was I going? I sure had not clue. I just wanted to escape my pain.
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:31 am

I finished up then went outside. I had no clue what to do. A tear fell down my cheek as I remembered my horses and dogs were gone...same with my mother and father. I sat down the curb and looked down the road.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:36 am

I was roaring down the road when I saw a girl that looked just about as miserable as I did. I slowed down, and watched her as I rode past. "Hm. Imagine that. Another miserable person on this cruel planet." I said to myself as I smashed my beer bottle on the road. You couldn't blame me, I was a bit drunk.
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 am

I looked up when I heard the bottle smash. I stood up and started cleaning the mess "What else is there to do?" I said pathetically. I finished up then sat back down "What now?" I whispered. I pulled down the sleeves of my sweatshirt so no one would see my arms.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:45 am

I parked in the parking lot to the bar, and staggered inside. Since the water didn't work in my place right now, I had to wash my face in the restroom. After looking at myself a couple of times, I could point out every scar my parents and so called 'friends' had ever-so-kindly given to me. There were too many to count. I gave up and staggered back out of the building. I was a little less drunk then I was before, and noticed that girl again. What in the world could you do besides stare at the road? I was a little puzzled, and sat down in a bench near her, observing her.
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:48 am

I looked at her through the side of my eye as I parted my hair messily then pulled my hood up so she couldn't see my scars. I let my hair fall on my face so she couldn't see any of those either. "May I help you?" I asked politely.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:51 am

"No, nodoby can help me," I said, tucking my hair behind my ear. "But you look like you need some help." My gaze was firmly fixed on her face. So many scars... I wonder what happened. And she does a poor job of hiding them too.
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:01 am

I looked at her face to face, as I turned my hood fell releasing more scars into the open "Not like I can be helped much more then you" I said rolling my shoulders then looking away again. "Not with my past" I added quietly.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:04 am

I played with one of my curls. "You should get some help before it is too late. It's too late for me." I said in an irritated voice. And with saying that, I hopped on my Harley and drove back to my apartment.

Last edited by Palatine on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:07 am

I smiled slightly "Lets see it started when I was 11 and I'm now 18...so is this to late? Have all these scars lasted too long? Who the hell would wanna help me? I'm just a aggressive teenager" I said.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:32 am

I went up the apartment ladder and kicked the door open, started a fire in my crumbling fireplace, and got out another beer. I was allowed to drown my pain, wasn't I? But that girl... I could still clearly see her face. What in the world happened to her?

Last edited by Palatine on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:52 am

I saw what she had done, lit an apartment on fire where children and couples live. I walked over to her motorcycle, "Nice" I whispered before pushing it over. I was a very violent person when I wanted to be, but I tried not to. I picked it up again, pausing as I saw my amethyst rings shined in the sun light. I put it up safely before shoving my fists into my pocket and walking off. I had brain damage on the inside, scars on the outside. I loved being a hateful person, but now I know that I have to stop. My right ring and my left ring looked the same but not on the other side..where the engravings hid.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down