Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Still Ventures - Alone.

5 posters

Go down

Night Still Ventures - Alone. Empty Night Still Ventures - Alone.

Post  Fayde Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:49 pm

The chilling air howled as Night darted through it, the lightning struck furiously, thunder clapping with rage. It made no difference to Night. In fact, he was used to this weather, and it wasn't the sort of weather he favoured, but he didn't mind. Night suddenly stopped mid air. Something wasn't right.. Night swooped lower, and saw a figure in the distance. He got into fighting position, ready to crush its skull if it were a follower of evil.

Fayde
Admin

http://darkdivinity.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Night Still Ventures - Alone. Empty Re: Night Still Ventures - Alone.

Post  HerGuardian Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Drake was flying threw the clouds. Thunder pounded threw the air. He heared somthing behind him. He turned and saw somthing getting ready to attack.
He pulled out his dark blade. The "Avenger" and got ready for anything.
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Sitting up high in the clouds, Natasle sighed. She wanted to go back down to the little blue planet. But with this stupid strom cloud in the way, Feather refused to pass through it. This behaviour, coming from Feather, was actually a bit odd. Feather had never refused leaving before. So why was today different? Natasle was unaware that Feather was actually protecting her from an evil monster, that could easily of killed them both. Or so she thought.

Last edited by Palatine on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayde Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Night growled to himself, then beat his epicly powerful wings towards the figure, until he was almost face to face. He looked numbly at the sword, and chuckled quietly. He stared at the angel, then growled again. "I am Night. I an a follower of the good. If you are a follower of the Evil, I shall kill you. Blunt as it is, trust me, the pain is much sharper."

Fayde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:17 pm

I pointed my sword towards Night "Im Drake. I lead an army of angels to this battle. What is your purpose?" i asked. My foice was firm.
i didnt want any trouble, but i was going to attack if forced to.
I flexed my wings to intimidate Night. They were long and scary when i wanted them to be.
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayde Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Night snorted in Darke's face. "You'll have to to much better than that to scare me." He said, looking at Drake's sword and wings. Night smirked and chuckled, "An army, you say? And where would this 'army' be? And it is none of your business of what my purpose is, and I may tell you if you answer my question. And another question, what battle is this? If you are a follower of light I may aid your forces."

Fayde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:11 am

"I follow who i want to follow" i told him "Now either stand now. Or DIE!"
I swong my sword towards him.
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Night Still Ventures - Alone. Empty -joins group rp- heeheehee RE: Night Still Ventures - Alone.

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 am

Ynaffit watched from a high cliff as the angel and Pegasus stalled and yelled. "My duty has come" I said as I jumped off the cliff and opened up my wings. I darted towards them pulling out Daroman Kallare, its blue blade shined. "What is the problem?" I shouted over the thunder, "This is not a safe place or time for fighitng!" I looked from the man to the stallion. I stretched my wings out bigger then back to small and continued to do that to stall in that place. I pointed Daroman Kallare at the angel, "Lower your weapon" I told him. My hair was blowing in the wind around me but I ignored it. "Please, Drake."
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 am

"hm....." i thought about it and then "Fine...But you watch yourself" i told Night
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 am

"You both should be careful, these are times of war and danger not a time of flowers and safety. Now i trust you both to behave and fight against the demons in time." I told them before putting Daroman Kallare away and flying off into a cave.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Fayde Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Night snorted warningly at them both, "You may have a leader but I do not. I suggest you watch yourselves. I do not follow your leader, I have no leader. I roam free. And although I have betrayed the Dark forces there is nothing stopping me from going back." Night bared his teeth at the newcomer, then back at Drake, turned, then shot up into the skies as quick as lightning. He dashed through the storm clouds, and then entered soft, fluffy ones. He growled gently, and landed on one of them. A big one, in fact. Night noticed a girl sitting on it, too, staring down at the storm clouds. Night flicked his tail and folded up his wings, and watched the sky.

Last edited by Fayde on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fayde
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WarHorse Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Soaring just below the raging storm clouds, confident that he would not be struck by lightning, Magna cut through the air like an arrow, unbothered by the torrent of rain that crashed down upon him. Through the dim light, he made out a figure not far away and tilting his wings in order to fly towards it. Curiosity swelled within him, pulling him closer to whatever was happening. As Magna approached, he recognised the shape as an angel, hovering below the storm. Widening his wings, he slowed down and hovered close to it, his red eyes glancing around. "Evening. Can I ask what exactly is going on?" he asked in his booming voice, eager for an answer.
WarHorse
WarHorse

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:15 am

I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I turned to the movement. I saw Night sitting at the other edge of the cloud. "Night..." I whispered. "What are you doing here?" I walked over to Night and sat beside him. "Anything I should be concerned about?"
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  Palatine Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:22 am

I think this is a dead thread, Fayde. :/
Palatine
Palatine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down