Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires/Werewolves

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Vampires/Werewolves - Page 10 Empty Re: Vampires/Werewolves

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:51 am

I looked back at him, "I'm the mix. It's not your fault people are out to get me...R-Right?" I stuttered on the last word in fear I was wrong. "I....I want to stay. I love it here."
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 am

I reached out and held her hand "It's not your fault" i said with a smile "We dont have to move"
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:05 am

I squeezed his hand and smiled. "Love you, Drake. If you were any other vampire you would have been dead from the first moment I saw your car." I laughed at this, "Want me to go ask the doctor when you can leave?"
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:45 am

I chuckled slightly "That's comforting. Please do" i said "Sooner i can leave and be with you, the better" i smiled and winked at her
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:53 am

I giggled and blushed as I gracefully left the room and went to the main desk, "When can Drake leave?" I asked the nurse.
"If you sign him out he can go now I'll send a nurse to get him ready." With that she gave me a clip board as I started filling it out as she picked up a phone and called a different nurse. The nurse made it to Drake's room within seconds.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:58 am

"Am i sprung?" i asked with a smile "You could say that" she said..She preped me and i was free to leave..I walked out and met her "Freedom tastes so good" i joked with a smile
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 am

I laughed and tossed him the keys "You can drive" I said and hopped in. I lifted my feet up onto the dash and leaned back. "just don't crash." i teased and rolled down my window. I looked at him and smiled.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:04 am

"I'll try my hardest not to" i smiled at her teasingly...
"Were to now?" i asked "Not like we have anything to worry about"
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:45 am

"Wanna go to my place I'm sure your hungry...unless you go to the woods. Either way." I smiled and leaned my seat back. I felt so relaxed around him.. even if he was a blood thirsty parasite..I was half one too. I smiled at this. I disgrace those who are part me, what a hypocrite I was.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:28 am

I laughed at some of her thoughts coming into her head "Love you to, my little half parasite" i teased her and winked..."Woods?" i asked "Been a while seence i've been to" i told her and smiled
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:20 am

I laughed, "Love you. Meet you at the woods." With that I climbed out of the window, into the back of the truck. Leaped off and formed. I ran along side the truck before dodging right as a car came way. I ran in the ditches for awhile, jumping small creeks. It felt good to be out again. I soon made it to the wood's parking spaces. I sat down and woofed. My fan was there so I went out to see her. She noticed me and ran to me, slowing when she got close. She stretched out her hand, "Hey, girl. I've missed you." I pressed my head into her hand and laid down. She turned to look at her grandmother who motioned with her hands to get on. She hesitated. But once she was on I nodded to her grandma and took her into the woods. I walked for awhile on the trail but she soon gripped my fur and kicked my sides. I started at a slow jog and she giggled then leaned forward kicked again and whispered, "You faster then horses?" I barked then went to a run. Once I was faster then horses I kept that pace so she wouldn't fall. In the distance I heard her grandmother whistle. She groaned but I turned around and ran again. I was soon towards the fence and I jumped it. The little girl was so happy. When I landed her grandmother looked at me disappointingly but I laid down, "Sorry." I thought. Her grandma nodded, towards Drake. The little girl clambered off and gave me a hug. "Thank you." she whispered. I pushed her with my head as she and her grandma left. I looked at Drake. "Hello." I thought embarrassed.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 am

I laughed slightly as i was leaning against the car with my shades on "I think you had mroe fun than she did" i chuckled "Good to be back?'' i asked. I was great for me to be back. I took a deep breath. I could smell everything. The forest, deer, birds, someone was baking, and Her pulse... I shook my head and got rid of the thought
and smiled.
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:39 am

I laughed embarrassingly. "Uh, yeah sure. We going?" I asked. "And if you get any humans I get you." With that I took off into the woods knowing he'd catch up. I past a bunch of little critters but I was following the sent of a mountain lion. It was obviously chasing something, but maybe I could spare the hunted one's life.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 am

I raced after her and caught up "I'll resist" i smiled and laughed
I jumped ahead of her. "Slow poke" i teased
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:31 am

I laughed. "Woof, woof." I announced before barking at him. I caught up with him and licked him. "Haha" I teased "Beat that!" I barked again then went sprinting ahead following the sent of a deer.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:06 am

I jumped and kissed her fore head gently as i was flipping in mid air
i landed far infront of her and smiled "Hot wheels, beat that" i teased
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sat May 01, 2010 7:35 am

I laughed. Sprinting forward I jumped into a tree sat there for a second wagging my tail then jumped down on a 3 bucks that were running threw. "HA!" I bragged in his face. I took the biggest buck and started ripping threw it. I pushed one of them at him and Put the head and antlers to the side.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 pm

I laughed slightly...I grabed the one she threw at me and broke it's neck...It wouldn't feel any pain...I bite into and began to drain it dry...
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sat May 01, 2010 11:26 pm

"You ok?" I asked beginning to eat the other one. I liked to keep the antlers, skulls, and hides for crafts. Pushing the bones to a spot I dug a hole and buried them. Nothing could scavenge off them and my teeth marks in the bones would raise suspicion if someone found them.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun May 02, 2010 8:56 am

I laughed a little "Yeah..." i said softly....i moved my 'robotic' hand around slightly...
I let out a heavy sigh and whipped my mouth "Should we go home?" i asked and walked over to her..."I'd love to see one of those arts and crafts" i teased a litte trying to make it seem i was okay
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Mon May 03, 2010 12:06 am

I laughed, "I'm sure you would. You take the truck and I'll run home." I said pushing the hides and skulls to him. "Put them in the back of the truck please." I started to walk away but stopped and put my head down. "You know you can't hide from me? I know something is wrong and I intend to find out what." I raised my head high and began to jog forward before jumping a log and sprinting home.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Mon May 03, 2010 11:12 am

I laughed slightly and put the skulls and hides in the back "Uh huh" i said....
I would never get use to the robotic hand thingy....I moved it around slightly...I sighed and started the trucka nd began to drive home
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Mon May 03, 2010 11:33 am

I sighed as I jumped and formed midair onto the porch. Quickly going inside I went in the fridge and got a pitcher of deer blood I had saved while Drake was in the hospital. I got to cups and put them on the table. I ran up stairs and changed into a tight, black tank top and tight, faded jeans that had holes in the jeans. I came back downstairs and ran out to the porch with the blood and sat down putting on red ankle socks.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue May 04, 2010 7:38 am

I pulled up and smiled...I stepped out and walked up to her "Why hello there" i said and smiled. I sat down next to her...Omg was she always getting more attractive everyday?....I smiled towards her "Did you really need to look good to see me?" i teased
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed May 05, 2010 7:34 am

I laughed, "Only to hear your thoughts." I laughed again. Poring myself a cup of the deer blood. I sat back and relaxed closing my eyes. The wind picked up and my long, blond hair started swirling around me. I smiled and took a drink. "Nice weather, ay?" I asked giggling.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next