Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp - Page 2 Empty SecretSpirit and HisAngelForever's RP

Post  SecretSpirit Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:13 am

"Not bad. Relic's pretty docile; I was surprised." she finished grooming her mare and returned the brushes to their rightful place. "I'm going to take Will's horse out, how was War and Jigs?" she started to tack up Will's brown stallion, Justice as she spoke.

Will grinned in relief. "Oh, good. For a second there I thought you were going to say that I had it all wrong." he put down his pencil and leaned back in his chair. "What next, O tutor?" he teased.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp - Page 2 Empty Re: SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp

Post  HisAngelForever Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 am

"They miss being wild." Jess said, "They probably won't be in stalls the next couple days. I'll have to rig up fences to the stall doors. Bob and I put stall doors on the inside where we usually take 'em out but you can also take 'em out from outside. Very handy for times like this and fires." Jess finished and headed towards the tack room he grabbed Will's tack for his horse and gave it to Em then took the tack she used and the tack he used to the tack room and began cleaning it.

"Well, home works all finished. Wanna go to Bob's?" Tiff asked.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp - Page 2 Empty SecretSpirit and HisAngelForever's RP

Post  SecretSpirit Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:13 am

"Thanks!" Emma called after Jess once he'd given and taken her tack. She saddled Justice quickly and hopped on. "Ready, boy?" she asked the horse softly before giving him free rein and kneeing him forward. The stallion broke into an eager lope and she started to lead him around the field.

Will grinned and nodded. "Sounds good." he agreed, putting his stuff away.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp - Page 2 Empty Re: SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp

Post  HisAngelForever Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:27 am

Jess finished fast. "Tomorrow I won't use tack," he declared. Then he led Relic into the mare pasture with Jigs so she could go graze. War was eating and neither was Jigs they were running from the end of the fields to the other galloping and kicking. He ran over to the shed and got the bobcat. He drove it down the field to a round bale and took it back to the cows. He then moved the round pen with it into a grass area and then parked the bobcat. He went back and put Relic into the round pen so she didn't a accidentally get kicked. He then filled the cows water bucket. Jess watched War and Jigs. He felt bad but he knew Tiffany loved them. "Everything happens for a reason" he whispered.

Bob came out "Looks like your feedin' 'em to much grain" he teased. "We're gonna build a fence 'round the hay field for 'em I don' care if there together but they need the space." He was saying "Then Relic 'nd Justice can take their pens. So when yer finished start on the fencen' fer me." Bob finished then walked into the cow barn.

Tiff cleaned up then started walking to Will's car.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  SecretSpirit Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:16 am

Emma rode, faster and faster, until she and Justice were just a brown blur. A gasp escaped her, no horse she'd ever ridden could run this fast. But even Justice had a tiring point, and soon they were moving along at a quick and easy trot. She patted his neck and led him around the field back to the stables, where she untacked him and groomed his brown coat. Giving him a final pet, she stepped out of the stall and into the fresh air. She glanced around for Jess and spotted him with the bobcat. She smiled, then turned and went to the circular pen. Relic came over and she started stroking the mare's nose idly, lost in thoughts.

Will cleared the table and waved to the librarian, who was his neighbor, and then jogged after Tiff. He clicked a button on his car keys, settling in to Tiff's pace. "Hey, thanks for the worksheet." he said. "I might not have been able to figure it out otherwise." he grinned as he opened the passenger side door, ushered Tiff in, closed it behind her, and hopped into his side of the car. He started up the engine.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:26 am

Jess walked into the barn and led Justice to his pasture. Then he cleaned Justice's tack. He then checked the stalls again of everything they needed. Once that was done he walked back outside and stood behind Em. He laid his hands around her waist, "You look lost." He whispered in her ear "You ok?"

"Your welcome" Tiff said. She knew chores would be done but she hoped that she still could ride the horses.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  SecretSpirit Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 am

Emma smiled and her hand dropped from Relic's nose to Jess' hands. "I'm fine." she assured, looking up at him as she spoke. She smiled.

Will backed out and drove back to the farm. It only took 5 minutes to get there, and he parked hastily. He was eager to see his stallion. "Stables?" he asked Tiff questioningly, one foot out the door.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:06 am

Jess smiled and kissed her forehead. He turned and called, "Hey guys horses are in the pastures!" He kissed Em again before squeezing her tight and heading to the cow pasture to check on Bob.
Tiff smiled and ran out the car too Jigs. Tiff whistled loud, "JIGSAW!" she called. Jigs came running up to the gate Tiff opened the gate and Jigs ran a lap around the hay fields before coming back to Tiff. Tiff patted her head "There's my girl" she swung up and let Jigs run all she wanted. Tiff slid of Jigs and started setting up jumps around the hay fields. Jigs played around her and stole items for Tiff to chase her around.

Jigs=cyan War=white The horses talk, but the humans can't understand it. Very Happy
"So good to be out again" Jigs said. She sprinted to the far end then came back and pushed Tiff with her head. "Hurry up!" she nickered.
"I wanna go out!!" War neighed. He neighed as loudly as he could and reared up. He started pacing by the gate and pawing the ground.
"Coming Warrior!" Tiffany called, she whistled for Jigs once Jigs was galloping closer Tiff jumped up on her. She went to the cow barn first and hopped off, "You guys get War and Jigs branded with my symbol?" "Yep" Bob called"Thanks!" Tiffany called back and ran back to Jigs, she jumped on and galloped for War's gate. She opened his gate and watched him gallop down the field to the hay field. She laughed as he jumped her jumps.
"Wooooh" War neighed throwing his head high in the air and going flat out back and ran towards the round pen. He skidded to a halt in front of Relic's pen. "You look very pretty today" he nickered to Relic and lowering his head to her level.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  SecretSpirit Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 am

Emma smiled and then left Relic to herself. She followed Jess to the cow pastures, climbing up onto the fence and taking a seat up top. She watched the cows and let their calming sounds and actions relax her.

Will jogged over to Justice's stall. "Hey boy!" he exclaimed, grinning and patting his horse's forehead. Then he swung over the stall door, not even bothering to open it (which startled Justice somewhat), and fed the stallion a carrot. "Good boy. How've you been?" he asked, stroking the rich brown coat.

violet=Relic brown=Justice

Justice nickered happily as his human came over. "Where've you been?" he demanded as he butted Will's shoulder affectionately, crunching on the carrot all the while.

Relic looked up as War came over. "Someone's awfully excited today." she commented. His joy was infectious and she found herself smiling.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:55 am

Jess came out of the barn as Bob headed to the house, "Well all chores are done. Wanna go watch Tiff and the wild ones?" Jess asked Em putting his arms around her waist and looking in her eyes.
Tiff giggled again and hopped back on Jigs as she laid on her back as they sprinted to the far end of the hay field. She brought Jigs to a slow canter and went over the jumps smoothly. She patted Jigs' neck. She let Jigs do her own thing all around.
Jigs lifted her head and her neigh filled the air. She ran laps and sometimes slowed down to jump. She was more into barrels and cutting but she loved the feel of flying, it was the closet way. "I wish I were registered and everything I wanna be a racer, or rodeo horse but nooo the stupid people don't allow our kind in the arena!!" Jigs let out. She ran towards the stable and stopped outside looking in "JUSTICE" she neighed "Ask Will to let you out! Come on!" Jigs reared up making sure Tiff stayed on though.
War smiled back before taking off for the hay field, he neighed loudly. He skidded to a halt at the end and stared out towards the mountains...how he longed to be there.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  SecretSpirit Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 am

Emma met his eyes evenly and smiled. "Sounds like a plan." she agreed.

Relic watched War idly, wishing she was in a bigger pasture. She snorted and trotted around the circular pen.

Will jumped backwards in the stall. "Woahh." he laughed. "Careful, don't run me over Jigs dear." he made a playful face and said, "I was about to come on out. If you could get your mare to move, Tiff." he grinned and hopped onto Justice's bare back. He opened the door with his foot and rider and stallion lunged out.

Justice neighed back to Jigs, "Coming!" he longed to be free again. The earlier ride with Emma had only raised his energy, now that he was all energized again, he was rearing to go. He burst through the stall door and pranced in place for a moment. He looked over at Jigs and Tiff and said, "Race ya!"
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:27 am

Jess smiled and lifted Em up into his arms and carried her like a baby to the make-shift stands in the back. He sat her down next to him and watched Tiff carefully. He had his arm around Em.
Tiff laughed, "Sorry" She moved Jigs ran out.
"I'm gonna win!!" Jigs nickered playfully and went flat out to the other end of the hay field. Tiff laughed and hung on she looked back at Will and giggled.
War got bored and galloped back to Relic he ran a couple times round the pen before running to the make-shift stands. War nickered to Jess and Em, "Please let Relic out!" he asked.
"Hey Em, mind if I let Relic out? We could ride if you want." Jess said politely to Em.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  SecretSpirit Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:33 am

Emma smiled and said, "Yeah, I'll get her; you go get War. Mind if I ride bareback?" Without waiting for his reply, she stepped forward and opened the circular pen's gate. Relic walked over and Em gave her a pat before hopping on.

Relic nickered to Emma and then walked out of the pen. She waited for her rider to close the gate impatiently. As soon as it was closed she snorted and trotted over to Jess, where Em had her do a couple circles before coming to a stop and waiting for Jess and War.

Will laughed, twining his fingers into Justice's dark chocolate mane, and whispered, "Don't let me loose, ol' buddy!"

Justice snorted. "Of course I won't lose. I'm the fastest of the fast, remember?" At Will's signal, he burst forth and galloped flat out across the field, reserving some energy for the final burst but easily passing Jigs and Tiff anyway. "Eat my dust!" he neighed confidently back to Jigs as he raced ahead.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:12 am

Jess smiled and hopped on War. "I'm gonna let War do his own thing, he'll probably jump around and stuff, like Jigs does" Jess laughed as War trotted around Relic.
Tiff laughed and then released some grip from Jigs' mane to take out her pony tail. Her hair flew behind her and Jigs' sped up and past Justice. "I'm gonna win!"
Jigs shot out with a burst of speed before passing Justice, "I'm not hungry!" Jigs neighed, nicely.
War reared up then settled nicely. He watched Relic, "so a graceful walk or a dodging run?" War asked Relic.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  SecretSpirit Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:52 am

Emma laughed. "As long as he has fun."

Relic contemplated. "Let's see." she said, starting to trot across a field and towards a path. "How about a forest trail?" she offered. "It's kind of flat, so we can run, but kind of steep, so we can walk." she turned to him challengingly. "Think you can keep up?"

Will laughed. "Cmon, Justice!" he cheered for his stallion enthusiastically.

Justice grinned. "Neither am I!" he called, lengthening his stride and stretching out his neck. His mane and tail streamed after him as he seemed to soar across the ground, hooves gouging into the ground, yet his breathing was even and steady. This is what he had been bred to do -- race, and win. He soon passed Jigs for a second time and was making the distance between them grow with every step.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:02 am

Jess laughed "yeah"
Tiffany smiled but a snake slithered in the ground and Jigs stopped suddenly and backed away frighteningly, Tiffany flung forward. "Ow" Tiff said a few seconds after she landed. She sat up and felt her body, big bruises but all bones were intact.
Jigs saw the snake and reared she neighed fearfully and backed away. "WAR!?" War always saved her from snakes, he was the brave one for snakes, she could deal with cougars and bears even fires, but she could not get over snakes or spiders.
War looked up and ran to the rescue Jess hung on and jumped off to see to Tiff. In seconds the snake was dead. "You alright?" War asked Jigs.
Jigs had her head up high and her nostrils flaring "thanks, and I think. But I didn't even think about Tiff.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  SecretSpirit Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:08 am

Emma and Relic galloped after Jess and War. "Woah." Em said, pulling them to a stop. "You okay, Tiff?"

Will laughed slightly and stopped Justice's flight. The stallion snorted but didn't complain. Will dismounted and also went to Tiff. "You okay?"

Relic watched the commotion calmly. "You always the snake savior?" she asked War wryly.

Justice sighed and started pacing, cooling down after his sprint. "I was on a roll." he complained. "That snake did it on purpose."
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:32 am

"Jigs can't deal with Spiders or Snakes, she used to be ok with Spiders but since TIff don't like 'em she caught on. So yes, I"m always the snake savior." War shook out his mane and went back to running around.
"Yeah I'm fine" Tiff said rubbing her head and standing up.
"I'm so sorry guys!" Jigs nickered. "I didn't mean it its just the snake..! I mean..!! Oh I"m soo sorry!"
"Tiff's used to fallin' Jigs only 4 she's still young and she spooks a lot." Jess said hopping back on War.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  SecretSpirit Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:17 am

Emma smiled slightly and then turned Relic towards the forest. "Hya!" she said, giving the mare a kick, and they galloped across the fields towards the woods.

Relic snorted as she galloped. She didn't look back, although she was hoping to run with someone else other than Emma -- not that there was anything wrong with her rider, but it was nice to have some horse company around. They galloped flat out until they reached a narrow trail, where Relic slowed to a quick trot.

Will hopped back onto Justice. "Glad you're fine." he grinned. "Whoah, Justice, whoaa." His stallion was prancing around, wanting to get back into the race.

Justice snorted, his mind hardwired for the race. Will was holding him back, and he didn't understand why. "Whaaat?" he complained as he walked circles around Tiff and Jigs, the only movement Will would allow. "Why not?" he shook his head up and down a couple of times and started to trot, but was cut off by Will again.

"Justice." Will said sternly. "Stop it!" He leaned back slightly and Justice heaved a great sigh before giving in and waiting. "Sorry." he apologized. "Dunno what got into him."
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 am

War watched Relic but wanted in the race he reared up, "Lets goo!!" War complained still having to much energy.
Jess smiled, "you wanna race Tiff? I know Will don't have a choice" Jess teased.
Tiff smiled before standing up and rubbing her head again. She jumped on Jigs. "Well since I'll win. Wanna lay down rules or bets?"
Jigs pawed the ground and through her head. "It'll be real sad when a mare beats 2 studs" Jigs nickered circling the stallions.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  SecretSpirit Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:48 am

Emma led Relic towards a special place only she and her father had been to. Oh, and Jess, she remembered after a moment as she turned Relic down the right hand side of a fork in the trail. "Good girl." said Em, patting Relic's neck and sliding from her back. "You can go home now, if you want." Emma told her, kissing her nose and then turning to walk farther into the woods. She was headed for the clearing where she and her father had built a gazebo, together, piece by piece, to honor her deceased mother. Within minutes she was there, and broke into a run. She flew across the grass to the structure and sat down on it's white steps, pulling her knees to her chest and sighing. It was so peaceful here, it was almost hard to cry. But Em managed it, as the place, although beautiful, reminded her so much of her father that a few tears made their way down her face anyway.

Relic paused. She didn't like being this far into the forest, but Emma was her person, and she couldn't just leave her there. Hoping that either Jess or War or Tiff or Jigs or Justice or Will would come, the black mare followed Emma into the clearing. Then she dutifully stood nearby, close enough for Emma to touch her, but far enough so that the girl had her space.

Will laughed. "You sound awfully confident for someone who's going to lose."

"Fat chance." Justice snorted, pawing the ground. "I'm the fastest one here and you both know it." It was true, he knew he was fastest of the trio of horses, though Jigs and War weren't so slow themselves. He shook his head and started pacing circles, eager to get going.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:36 am

Tiff laughed, "Well I lay down 50 bucks me or Jess wins. Ready? Oh wait Jess when were done you can go straight to you-know-where. Set? Good luck for loosers! GO!"
Jigs reared up as Tiff kicked her sides then galloped down the field jumping over things that got in her way. "WOOOOHHHH" Jigs neighed.
Jess just said "Beat 'em boy" and then War took off neck and neck with Jigs.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp - Page 2 Empty HisAngelForever and SecretSpirit's RP

Post  SecretSpirit Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:01 am

Will yelled, "Hiya!" and didn't make any movement when Justice lunged forward.

"Oooh, suckas!" neighed Justice as he lapped Jigs and War easily, his long legs stretching out in front of him and his mane flying. He knew it wasn't an easy ride for Will, but at the moment he was in race mode. It was all or nothing, and soon he was way ahead.

Em squeezed her knees, silent sobs racking her body. It was too much; the death of her father had just happened yesterday. Something in the back of her mind said, "You're being dramatic, Emma." but the other part wanted to just get it all out now. So that's what she did.

Relic whinnied very softly and moved closer to Em so that the girl could lean against her shoulder. "Oh, where are those irresponsible stallions and that wild mare? And their riders." she said aloud with a frown, but she stayed very still for Emma. The poor girl wasn't doing very well from what she could see.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:08 am

War lunged forward and went flat-out, full-speed. He didn't know where the winning spot was so he tossed his head and bounded into the woods and almost fell when he got to the clearing. "Death of another Warrior" War nickered. He put his head low to the ground and walked slowly to Em and rested his head on her shoulder. Once Jess got to her he went to the opposite side of Relic and stood as proudly as he did wild. He longed to be free but Tiffany needed him. He could go right now if he wanted, but he was too loyal.
Jess whooped when War lunged forward but when he got to the clearing he slid off War and went to the other side of the bench and laid his arm around Em's neck and put his other hand on her hip farthest from him and pulled her close, "You've got angels watching over you Em. It's OK. I promise they'll send you a message."
Jigs jumped over 2 small hay bales stacked on top of each other before following War. "Yay the clearing!" Jigs neighed as she swerved ever-so gracefully through the trees. When she got to the clearing she stood next to War and stood proudly like she did when free, she lifted her head to the sky and neighed as loud as she could for as long as she could...War did too.
Tiffany slipped off Jigs and whispered, "He loved you. He cared for you. He's ok, because he's in heaven watching over you asking angels to send you messages. He's doing the best he can, Em, he's trying so hard. I promise they'll send you a message." Tiff stood proudly next to Jigs and started singing a funeral sung.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp - Page 2 Empty HisAngelForever and SecretSpirit's RP

Post  SecretSpirit Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:41 am

Relic gave a nicker of relief as the others showed up. "You took your time." she snorted at War, though she was actually quite glad he was there. Seeing as Em was in good hands, she trotted towards the lake, tossing her mane and shaking her head, to get a drink.

Will had been enjoying the ride until they'd entered the woods. "Where are we --" he started to say when all of a sudden they were in the most beautiful clearing he'd ever seen, with Em sitting on a gazebo crying. He slid from Justice's back and jogged over. But seeing as Jess was there, he stood next to Tiff and hummed along to her song.

Justice stamped his hooves as they came to a stop. He flicked his ears and snorted, walking over to Jigs. "I admit, you aren't a bad racer." he complimented. "But if we had been on an actual track, I bet I still would've won." He neighed softly in laughter.

Em found herself leaning into Jess' embrace. "Thanks." she murmured softly as she rested her cheek on his shoulder. She wiped her face with her hands and closed her eyes as she listened to Tiff's melody. She found herself humming along to the tune. "You guys are the best." she sighed, already feeling better.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum