Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp - Page 3 Empty Re: SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp

Post  HisAngelForever Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 am

Tiff smiled at Will as her song finished. She turned and walked over to War. She new his call. A tear slid down her cheek, "If you wish to go....you may." She took of his halter and did the same to Jigs. She hugged them both as a herd of about 20 horses came to the clearing. Some stayed in the woods but once they saw War and Jigs they neighed and reared. Tiff hugged them one more time and started crying, "You are forever free and wild. You never belonged in a fence or barn. Please visit." Tiff whispered before going to visit the others. She owned the herd, they were all branded and a fence was put around the town so they stayed. It was a small town with a lot of land.
"You got here fast" War said curving his neck proudly as he got done calling his herd. He looked at Tiff with sorrow in his eyes. He hugged her back. He nickered to her, "Thank you" before looking at Relic and Justice. He lowered his head and bowed to the clearing of domestics. He then nudged Jigs before herding the horses and leaving.
Jigs looked at Justice and Relic in shock before nickering, "I'm sorry" before hugging Tiff. "I know you can't understand but thank you so much." Jigs reared up and neighed loud but stayed put and turned so Tiff could hop on her if she wanted, one last chance.
Jess looked at Tiff with amazement. "Tiff the Irish Inlaws stay in the town. I promise we'll go every summer to see them." He never thought he'd see Tiff let them go. War and Jigs were brought over from Ireland and same with a couple other mares and colts. They were accidentally released. But Tiff found them and was in charge of the herd. "They are still yours."
Tiff looked at her surroundings. Just yesterday she had seen a man dead. Just yesterday she had felt love towards Will. And so she never thought she'd say this. "Good-bye. I'm as much apart of the Irish Inlaws as Warrior and Unsolved-Jigsaw-Puzzle." She hopped on Jigs. "I love you, Will, I'm sorry I waited until now to say it." She kicked Jigs lightly as they turned and ran off with the Irish Inlaws.

(The brand is the black, white, blue, and red part of my picture. The eye with the roman numeral 2.)
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp - Page 3 Empty HisAngelForever and SecretSpirit's RP

Post  SecretSpirit Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:36 pm

Em paused, confused. She hugged Jess with one arm and whispered, "I'm sorry." Then she turned to Will, got up, and started walking over. "Will..." she started, knowing from a long past of experience that Will had multiple reactions, most of them good, but a few bad. From what she could tell, this would be a bad one.

Will looked away to hide his face, which wore a fake mask of indifference disrupted only by a single tear. He started to run, at a jog at first, but increasing speed into a flat out sprint. That was it. Tiff had loved him; he had loved Tiff. And now... she was out riding wild. What should he do now? Tears started to leak from his eyes and blurred his vision, but still he ran blindly on.

Justice reared and neighed after Jigs and War: "See ya! Come back and visit!" he respected their decision to go. But with the girl, Tiffany? That couldn't be right... and now his rider was angry. Did he go after him?

Relic nickered softly, "I'll miss them." Then thought slowly about going back into the wild to try and find her own herd once again. They'd accept her; she had been their lead mare. But the answer would be no, she decided immediately. Emma needed her.

Emma watched Will run. She turned to Jess, fresh tears on her cheeks. "Why does everything I love go away?" she whispered, angrily brushing back a stray strand of hair. "First my mother, then my father, then Tiff, and now Will." For a moment she battled with her tears, but ended up losing. For the second time that day, she broke into tears and sank to her knees. "Some message from above." she thought spitefully to herself. "Some way of showing Dad still loves me."
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp - Page 3 Empty Re: SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:27 am

Jess knelt down beside Em. "He's saying you have to let go and move on. Go run wild be free. Don't let anything hold you back, even the love of him. Do you think Tiffany would have went if she had told Will she loved him earlier? I don't even think she could have let go of Jigs and War! She was supposed to catch them with her father before he and her mother were murdered." Jess hugged her. "Tiff lost everything but even though she loves Will, she moved on and went."
War slowed to let Jigs catch up but stopped completely when he saw Tiff. "What is she doing here she's not a horse! This is a HORSE herd Jigs! He reared up towards Jigs. I banish you from the herd! Don't come back Jigs! You're to dimwitted to follow a herd you'll get us all killed!" War neighed and snorted.
Jigs reared against him. "To think I loved you! Justice will be a fine stallion for me. INSTEAD OF A WILD NASTY COLT LIKE YOU!!! Bye War! I pray for you!" Jigs neighed loudly and just about kicked him when she realized Tiff was on her back. She turned and ran back to the clearing, when she got there she muttered "Stupid Colt" before bowing for Tiff to get off and going to the lake to drink.
Tiff looked dumbfounded and lost. "What just happened?" She asked dumbly. She turned around and started to leave again.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

SecretSpirit & HisAngelForever's rp - Page 3 Empty HisAngelForever and SecretSpirit's RP

Post  SecretSpirit Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:04 am

Emma muttered, "Yeah, yeah..." but wiped her eyes and sat up a little straighter. "Tiff?" she exclaimed. "What-- where--" Frustrated with her inability to get words out, Em lapsed into unhappy silence.

Relic trotted over to Jigs. "You okay?" she nickered softly, bending down beside her friend.

Will was bolting through the woods madly. He was in an area he'd never been to before... but it was vaguely familiar. He started to stumble, tired, and collapsed against a tree. He curled up into a ball and put his head on his knees, tears flowing freely now. "Why me?" he shouted to the sky. "First my mom dies and then my dad becomes an addict in his grief; now he's a stupid drunk man who abuses my whole family! And then there's Em's father, who was like a father to me, who died. And now Tiff, who just admitted her love, left. What's wrong with me?" Here his voice cracked. "Is it me?" Unable to answer the question, he curled up tighter and lapsed into broken, tearless sobs.

Justice trotted over to Jigs' other side. He nickered and nudged her shoulder. "You okay?" he asked.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:56 am

"Me? Oh, I'm fine. I don't know if you noticed but I'm too domestic to be a part of a herd anymore. War knew it but..." Jigs didn't know how to say it, "He fancies you but being leader is more important to him. That's why my human called him Warrior. He fought to much and he still does. War is got better but still..." Jigs finished drinking before turning to Justice she push her nose into his, "War may be to wild and head strong to show he cares but..I'm a filly and I fancy you Justice."
Jess sighed, "Dang this is one heck of a weekend." He was at a loss for words, "Let's go back to the farm and talk to Bob he'll know what to do." Jess whistled and Jigs came trotting. "You won't mind will ya Relic?" Jess said aloud as he lifted Em onto Jigs and climbed on be hind her. "Come on Jigs. Let's go home." He patted her sides with his heels. "Justice, Relic! Lets go!" he called after they entered the forest.
Tiff heard Will. She got quiet and climbed a tree she jumped from tree to tree as quiet as she could. She heard what he said. "It's not you." She said, now leaning against the tree. She stayed hidden and disguised her voice, still a female but a little less southern.
War ran for awhile before letting his herd slow down and take a rest. He began grazing and relaxed, "I'm an idiot."
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  SecretSpirit Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:56 am

Em allowed herself to be moved by Jess as if she was a doll. She hardly held herself up on Jigs' back, trying to be angry at Jess but failing miserably. He was just too sweet. So she held herself a little straighter and looked back at Jess. "Thanks again." she murmured with a grin.

Relic made a whinnying noise. "My rider on Jigs." she snorted to herself, trotting to catch up. "Ah, well. It must be done." Meanwhile she was watching Justice, curious for his reaction.

Justice nickered and loped slowly over to Jigs. He walked beside her and slowed to her pace. He smiled and said, "I happen to fancy you too. I'm sorry about the herd... and War."

Will immediately stopped his sobbing and tensed, head up. That voice was vaguely familiar. "Great." he muttered, seeing as no one else was there. "Now I'm having hallucinations." he sighed heavily and leaned against the tree, extending his long legs in a position of relaxation, though he was still rather stiff.
SecretSpirit
SecretSpirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum