Dark Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires/Werewolves

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Vampires/Werewolves - Page 15 Empty Re: Vampires/Werewolves

Post  HerGuardian Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:59 am

I glanced and the bag "Um sure" i smiled and handed it him "Thanks" I smiled from him to Ecolin. I leaned back and got into a running stance...3...2....1...BAM, was the sound i made as i sped up to catch up...I past Mashmellow easily and jumped from tree to tree when passing Owen..."Hey there slow poke" i teased Ecolin when i cought up
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 am

I laughed, Running forward I jumped a river. "We have to run like 10 miles take it easy!" I said glancing at him with a smile. I was at an easy run knowing my way through these trees.
Annabell rolled her eyes. She kept her steady jog so if something happened to Brom she'd be there. She wasn't much of a runner anyways.
Owen growled. He sped up fast to run along side me. He pranced a few before running so his muscle flexed for awhile then went back to his normal run.
Brom kept a steady canter to keep Rebel's Pride from getting too tired.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:12 am

I smiled and slowed down next to her. I did a flip over the river and laughed when i landed it "I pwn you" i said and smiled. I saw Owen slow down a little "He alright?" i asked
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:04 am

"He's jealous of you. And angered because we were always a "thing." If you look at our family tree were technically cousins but my dad is only my half dad. I carry his traits because of Brom's ceremonies. Brom's magic, you see, just like in the "Harry Potter" series I guess but it's real......Don't you just love fantasies?" I asked Drake in my head
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:15 am

I laughed slightly and thought "Were would we be without them?" i teased and ran slightly faster...."A thing?" i asked finally catching that
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:44 am

"Yeah...I carry the family trait you know. The angel thing? Like the bouncy ball. That's what the rings are on Owen..The wings on my forehead and ring on my paw..But on my shoulder is of the Eclipse. The one I was born on.." I thought.
"The one you'll die on." Brom added into our thoughts.
I growled and ran a little faster. We were half way there, the 5 mile water trough stood filled to the top. I stopped for a long gulp and then continued on.
Anna stopped for a drink too then ran along side Rebel's Pride who took the longest drink.

Brom let Rebel's Pride run a little faster but not to much the incline and declines of running in between mountains would exaggerate as we got to there mountain.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:22 am

I slowed down enough for her to catch up "Die on?!" i asked "What's he talking about?" i asked and glanced back...."Were's Owen?" i asked as a seperate question
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:55 pm

"Owen's up by the wall already..." I said.
Anna stayed in perfect rhythm with Rebel's Pride as they slowly caught up with Drake and I.
Owen ran along the wall, back and forth with his nose close to the ground.

Brom carefully picked the path for Rebel's Pride as it grew rockier.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:03 am

"Does he really wana kill me?" i asked
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:04 am

"Do you really wanna live?" I asked bursting my speed, sliding to the right to keep from hitting the wall and running full speed again til I got to the gate where I wagged my tail and lifted my paw to the scanner. The gate soon swung open and I bounded in barking as loud as I could wagging my tail and panting with my tongue out. I bounced and jumped all around playing with the others who had laughed and formed when I arrived. The vampires just laughed and said there welcome back's as they watched.
Owen went strait to the house. Marshmellow sat and watched. Brom went to the stables.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:16 am

I saw gate and then the vampires..."What are they doing caged up?" i asked slightly frustraited
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 am

I stopped playing and sat next to Drake. "Those are the vampires that can't control there thirst for humans. It's sad, we have to teach them to hunt. And feed them like there cats." I frowned "You don't have to go there though. Plus the 20ft wall and scanner gate is so humans don't get in here and find us..." I looked at him.
Owen returned from the house dressed in ripped, faded jeans and no shirt. You could just see his red and black plaid boxers.
Marshmellow went to Brom and got her and my clothes and then came to me and nudged. I followed her inside to change then we returned. People had gone back to work, playing, training, and relaxing.
Brom had put Rebel's Pride away as someone took the tack to clean. "Have you ever heard of the Independence, more known as Eragon, series, Drake? My great x whomever knows grandfather had started a 'cause' of it. We have many of the ways and folktales..which have become real to us. You do not have to follow our ways but they are seen all around us.." Brom said to Drake.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 am

I smiled "i'd love to learn" i said..."Um do u have anyplace i could like...Train?'' i asked "There is this tournament coming up not far from here and i entered it a while ago"
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:07 am

"Train for what?" Brom asked "We train many things from fighting, to our 'religion', to riding, anything really."
"If we begin to talk different, it's just the way we speak and we speak more then just english.." I announced.

A passer-by looked at me and asked "How is your draumr kopa, Princess-svit-kona?" with a wide smile.

I laughed, "Kvetha Fricai, Vanir, this is Drake-finiarel, my vor we share a yawe for in our wyrda. I assume you are sparring? I shall join after explaining minimals to Drake. "

Vanir bowed touching his lips with his fingers and walked off smiling.

"Drake, you must be puzzled and confused. I would teach you the ways of my word, but I have to return to my duties.." I said and walked away with greater elegance then ever.
Brom smiled, "I shall teach you..in time. The ancient language can be confusing, but you shall learn. Anything you want translated before we part, and you to explore?"
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:17 pm

I smiled "Um hello? how are you?" i laughed...."I need a sparing partner" i remembered

I watched her walk away...Wow... i thought...It's like i became invisble...

I looked back to him "So....Vampires in a cage" i muttered
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Brom smiled slightly "would you rather there thirst hurt the innocent? you may think it cruel but they enjoy it in there and once they are freed they are very honored. It's a great honor to be freed and to be trusted." Brom said. "Sparring you want to learn? Follow me." Brom led the way to an open field with weapons on racks everywhere. There was shields and helmets too. Ecolin was fighting in the middle with many observers.
I moved with grace as I blocked each strike and tried to tag Vanir myself.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:49 am

"U go girl!'' i yelled and teased her with a smile. "So who will i be sparing with?"
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 am

My heart pounded loud and strong "STOP" I yelled and fell to the ground.

Vanir stayed in his stance for a second before bending down and offering help.

"Train Drake, Vanir. I will gain my energy back in time. In time I shall be fine." I gasped.
Vanir bowed, "Yes Svit-Kona." Vanir walked to Drake. "Pick a weapon. I am to be your trainer." Vanir spat. He was one of the best warriors and he was training a noob.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 am

I looked him up and down "okay" I said and put up my fists "I"ll be using the two weapons I've used to fight with all my life" I said speaking in a funny formal voice. "My fists" I said in a dark voice
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 am

Vanir whispered a couple spells so that no bones would be broken, just bruises. He went into an L stance and did an open box block. He motioned with the hand in front to attack.
I got up in haste. And walked over to watch Drake and Vanir spar. I sat down in the grass. I held my sword in my lap so if the fight got out of hand I could stop it.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:27 am

I smiled and moved super fast. I went behind him and knocked his feet out from under him. I grabbed him by his collar and threw his clear across the felid
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:07 am

I frowned. "Drake, you must no better then that." I stood up. "Again, with me." I punched him in the nose, kneed him in the groin, and then tripped him. I put a foot on his chest and pointed my sword at his throat.
Vanir came running from the other side of the field. "HOW DARE HE?!" Vanir scowled. "We didn't even test his skill he just went at me! I don't want to train such a disrespectful warrior."
I looked at Vanir "You will train who I tell you to train. Work with him. Or you shall be the one to be disrespected." I stepped off Drake and returned to my seat in the grass.
Vanir bowed hastily then waited for Drake to get back up.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:35 pm

I got up slowly and looked at her then back to him "alright then" I said confused about what just happened "let's do this ur way" "what the hell just happened?" I asked Ecolin in my mind
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  HisAngelForever Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:09 am

"He's never trained someone who did not know the ways of our people. It's disrespectful to fight someone without first bowing and saying a spell that makes sure no one is injured while sparring. Since you didn't say a spell he figured you weren't trained in magic at all and expected you to bow. You attacked him before doing so and he was deeply offended. When meeting someone always bow. I'm sorry for any confusion you get." I said in my head to him. "Our ways are difficult to remember and hard to learn."

Vanir instructed- "Weiz-heil is the words to heal. So we say "Weiz-Heil Protect" and that makes sure no one gets hurt. So as you bow," Vanir bowed but kept his eyes on Drake, "say Weiz-Heil Protect. Then you get in your fighting stance and nod to one another and begin fighting. Please remember this." Vanir stood back up at waited.
HisAngelForever
HisAngelForever

Back to top Go down

Post  HerGuardian Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 am

I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing...But in my mind i was rolling on the floor so hard lmaoing..."Why do u talk so formally all of the sudden and since when did magic exsist in the werewolf world?" i asked her in my mind. I bowed and said "Weiz Heil" and got into my fighting stance and nodded.
HerGuardian
HerGuardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next